IGNORED

Usama Bin Laden is Dead!

BEER30

Yup, we just kicked up a hornet's nest I'm afraid.

He'll be a martyr now and they'll use him to rally more support against the US.

So???? give us chance to kill some more "Islamic Terrorists" BTW they said he was buried at sea I hope they dropped him off the Fantail with the reat of the garbage!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done!

Now it's Time to pull out troops out of that rat hole. Let us leave on a high note.

As far as retaliation in concerned, Tell em next time you think about killing our brave men and women, that we will target some areas in Afghanistan that they are especially proud of. Push a couple of buttons, bad news would be on its way...

Did you know sand when subjected to intense heat makes glass...:whistling:

Edited by CaptainJoe

I don't think anyone is letting their guard down. Too many crazies still left out there.

I'm afraid you may be mistaken.. we are way to relaxed, but I hope it is me who is wrong my friend...

Many of them live within our boarders now, and there are many more coming over and setting up camp on our land. It's only time before they strike again...they wont stop just because this guy is dead..I'm wiling to bet they had a talaban meeting last night welcoming their new ,and in thier pain of loss, making plans on thier next move(s) against us.

They will strike again..and when they do it it will be severe and impacting as 9/11...

........probubly much worse...

"I'm afraid you may be mistaken.. we are way to relaxed, but I hope it is me who is wrong my friend...

Many of them live within our boarders now, and there are many more coming over and setting up camp on our land. It's only time before they strike again...they wont stop just because this guy is dead..I'm wiling to bet they had a talaban meeting last night welcoming their new ,and in thier pain of loss, making plans on thier next move(s) against us.

They will strike again..and when they do it it will be severe and impacting as 9/11...

........probubly much worse... "

The threat, for the use of overwhelming force worked with Russia...

If would also work with Afghanistan... It just needs to be conveyed...

My fear is that it will not be conveyed...

I hope I'm wrong.

I think the important thing here is not to celebrate the loss of Bin Laden to the world, but to honor those that have lost there lives in 9-11 and since then trying to get to today. As a vet I am happy for our victory, but extremely saddened by our losses.

So???? give us chance to kill some more "Islamic Terrorists" BTW they said he was buried at sea I hope they dropped him off the Fantail with the reat of the garbage!!!!

Hope they had pork for lunch.:whistling:Go NAVY! GO SEALS:thumbsup:

Well, at least you gotta be concerned about those poor 72 virgins that were awaiting him.:fiddle::fiddle:

RandyA

Since he went to hell I'd bet them virgins are interesting looking. :whistling:Probably not what he's expecting at all, bet they aren't women either.:)

Margaret

Well, at least you gotta be concerned about those poor 72 virgins that were awaiting him.:fiddle::fiddle:

RandyA

There will Not be any Virgins for him, I've done made sure of that ! :whistling::whistling:

BEER30

There will Not be any Virgins for him, I've done made sure of that ! :whistling::whistling:

BEER30

So, what did you do with all that honey as well??? No, wait..please dont tell me...

Hope there was some fine print about the Virgins. Like maybe 72 virgin male camels....Now that's a Party :rotf:

After getting nailed by Navy Seals, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, idiot. What did you think I said?"

I hope they wrapped him in pig intestines and sent him to Davey Jones' Locker along with with all the other garbage on board.

May the Navy Seals be honored for their great job in getting this guy and sending him to his final reward. Hope he is nice and toasty by now!

I think the world is a better place without him! :banana::banana::banana:

Well, for what it is worth I am glad he is gone, but there will be hundreds if not more right behind him. We are taking our eye off the ball and being forced to celebrate this and not watch what is really happening before our eyes.

Well, for what it is worth I am glad he is gone, but there will be hundreds if not more right behind him. We are taking our eye off the ball and being forced to celebrate this and not watch what is really happening before our eyes.

Naaaa, im quite sure there are "eyes" watching the other terrorists, even as we celebrate his demise. (or maybe we have him sequestered at some remote location that the world cant know about)

Our military never sleeps.....

Well I guess I'll be the skeptic. I hope and pray everyone is right and he is dead. But to many things don't add up. Yesterday I read on the ticker tape at the bottom of the news special that he had been killed a week a go by a bomb and DNA just confirmed his ID. Then it was a patriot. Then I get up this morning and I heard Obama say it was Navy Seals and he was killed in small arms battle. Then I heard he was buried at sea. So if Obama is right they killed him did DNA test on him and got the results and buried him at see within 1 day. Why such a rush? Is it only me that thinks the time line is a little unrealistic?:confused24:

It's a major Thing within Islamic Religion that the Burial should been held within 24 Hours of the Death occurred. Our Media says, out of Respect of this they did this within teh time Line. On the other Hand, a Muslin should buried in Land, with the Face looking towards Mekka. They did not uphold that Rule. Understandable in this Case, but why respect one Rule and void others ??

There allways will be Rumours. It's like an Religion too, anyone will believe what he/she wants to believe.

Burying him in the ground would have given his followers a place to go for a pilgrimage. He'll be a martyr no matter what now, but I'd rather have him dead regardless.

Margaret

Well, if the reports on the funeral process are correct, he did not receive a Martyr's funeral. He was bathed and wrapped in a clean white cloth. A Martyr is not bathed and is buried in the cloths he was wearing when he died. Guess we just gave them something else to be PO'd about. :bang head:

being as how this hasn't been deemed a "political thread", i too am skeptical.

too many varying accounts, all from high ranking people whose names could not be disclosed! i think Yammer Dan could have been one of them!

like the guys on here say, if you ain't got pictures, then it didn't happen.

justjt