IGNORED

What's the best Las Vegas show?

Midrsv

We're going to stop in Las Vegas for one night on our way back from the west coast this summer. We want to take in a show that night and are not sure what to see. We are thinking about Celine Dion or Terry Fator. If you could only see one show what would it be?

Dennis

Take some time to stand in front of the Bellagio water fountain show, always free. Turn around and watch the people pass on the sidewalk. There's your show!!

Like Bigfoot said, cirque du soleil is very entertaining. We enjoyed the Blue Man Group.

We've been to Vegas before and have been up and down the strip and Fremont St. However, this trip we'll only have the one night there and my wife wants to take in a show. We've seen Siegfried and Roy (before the attack) and a couple of dancing girl shows. Just trying to figure out what's out there now to see. It's been several years since we were there.

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Dennis

Take some time to stand in front of the Bellagio water fountain show, always free. Turn around and watch the people pass on the sidewalk. There's your show!!

Like Bigfoot said, cirque du soleil is very entertaining. We enjoyed the Blue Man Group.

:sign yeah that: the perfect night in Vegas!!!!

Mystere at Treasure Island. Not for sure, but I think its the only Cirque du Soleil show that you cant get on dvd. Because Treasure Island is part owner of it. And if you go, get there early. You dont want to be late.......

That depends on your taste, sense moving here we have seen about every show here.

We kept a open mind and as a local we get a pretty good discount.

Two we opted out of because we did not want to see. (Beatles, Elvis).

We loved Celine Dion and Garth and Laughed are buts of with Terry Fator

and Frank Caliendo.

We liked Blue Man Group, Le Reve.

The Cirque shows we liked and would recommend are Cirque du Soleil’s “O.”

Zumanity, Mystère and KÀ

Then there are the ADULT shows X Burlesque, Fantasy.

Hope this helps you out. The shows and entertainment was one of the reasons we moved here. Eventually everyone comes here……….Ron

Let's see, uhh-h-h-h, Rich Little, Ann Margaret, Sammy Davis, Wayne Newton??? They must be on video somewhere. Where has the time gone? Sadly, today's shows just don't seem to have the impact of the big headliners of yesteryear.

I was a Wayne Newton fan because he was an all around musician at one time. But we saw him a few years ago and his voice is shot. The band was good though. But unless you are a super fan, don't waste your money on him.

Best show we saw? Cirque for sure, we saw the regular one, not the nudie. There were only the two when we went, I think there are more now. We also saw Blue Man Group, but it wasn't half the entertainment that Cirque was.

Check the schedule for the days you will be there, and you are bound to find someone you want to see again or for the first time. Look around for ticket deals.

Last time we went the wife and I renewed our vows at the Little White Wedding Chapel. THAT was a great thing to do.

Rent a float boat and go out on Lake Mead for a few hours!

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Celine Dion- can't stand her style whatsoever.

I would recommend her show 100 times over.

Just got back from Vegas a few weeks ago. My wife is a HUGE Celine fan, so this was the 3rd time we've seen her and the 2nd time in Vegas.

Her new show is by far, the best production she's ever done.

Just my two cents, if you were thinking about seeing her.

Cirque du Soleil. Fantastic. Our friends saw O and raved about it. We went to Ka and it was outstanding. Would happily go again. The stage in Ka is the only one of its kind in the world. You would not believe what they can make it do.

My wife and I are both big Celine fans also. I've never seen her Vegas show but we went to see her in concert when she came to Dallas back when we lived there. It was a very good concert and I'm sure that it pales in comparison to her Vegas show.

My wife and I are both big Celine fans also. I've never seen her Vegas show but we went to see her in concert when she came to Dallas back when we lived there. It was a very good concert and I'm sure that it pales in comparison to her Vegas show.

LOL !

We were at the same show!