BIG TOM

It get's really bad when you're on vacation, get in the motel room, and send your wife a message, then get off the laptop so she can read it,,,,,never doing that again, didn't get back on all night.

But what was the message you sent ?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :fnd_(16):

Just realized how dumb I am....Taters is on the computer and I on the laptop......We have been private messaging each other and then I realized we are 20 feet away from each other.:bang head:

Linda and I will sit here on the couch using our laptops and e-mail each other, but we make it real fun. :whistling:

RandyA

Just realized how dumb I am....Taters is on the computer and I on the laptop......We have been private messaging each other and then I realized we are 20 feet away from each other.:bang head:

No wonder your answering machine goes:

Me and Vicky are busy at the moment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think you and Vicky should meet more

And Tom - You are not dumb my friend,,,,,,,Just a little slow sometimes,,,,,, :rotf:

No wonder your answering machine goes:

Me and Vicky are busy at the moment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think you and Vicky should meet more

And Tom - You are not dumb my friend,,,,,,,Just a little slow sometimes,,,,,, :rotf:

Don't make me cut down your pee tree......then what would ya do MR VIKING man Huh......? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf::fnd_(16):