IGNORED

how long will it be

hipshot

always has been.

Just now we have to capability to blow everyone up, including ourselves!! :cool10:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jXJRCEgYJfg/SdB7sAfhsTI/AAAAAAAAAzo/YJhYECXk9Ss/s400/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

always has been.

Just now we have to capability to blow everyone up, including ourselves!! :cool10:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jXJRCEgYJfg/SdB7sAfhsTI/AAAAAAAAAzo/YJhYECXk9Ss/s400/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Nice pic, Dr. Strangelove movie I believe.

Yes, it will surely get deleted. For years now we have stated over and over and over....NOT POLITICS...NO POLITICS...NO POLITICS.....but here we are again. :confused07:

Politics? I thought it was RELIGIOUS.....except for the "only in it for himself" part.

Guest Swifty

wait til the moderators get just a whiff of Swifty keying a response...THEN it will get deleted.

:rotf:

But I say, carry on...the only way to get to know who you ride with is to..... tell them.... uhhh.... how ugly the colour of their new bike is, for instance.

:whistling:

The world always has been, and always will be at odds with each other...thanks to religious fanatics. They want you to believe the way they do, or die.......infidels!

Monty! i got a new "t" shirt at a rally,last weekend! it says "PROUD INFIDEL"!

LOL

JUST JT:backinmyday:

the only way to get to know who you ride with is to..... tell them.... uhhh.... how ugly the colour of their new bike is, for instance.

Not the only way, all you have to do is spend some time with them and then you can figure them out pretty good

:rotf:

Brad