IGNORED

Winter Storm Warning

dalv

:sick:

Just when we hoped it was over... another 6-12" heavy wet snow forecast for the next 36 hours. This has been a brutal winter in the Northeast and I guess it's no April Fools Joke, just won't end!

Got the RSV shined up, farkles installed, topped off with fresh gas -ready to ride. I'm envious of you guys that get to ride year round. Born and raised in upstate NY and love it although the weather, gun laws and taxes are making it tough to justify anymore.

Awright, I'll stop whining now. Just a severe case of Cabin Fever. I feel better now.

I left the heat of houston looking for snow... In Tahoe skiing right now and it's even warm here..

You guys sure have been hammered this spring.. But I am sure we will be envious of you guys this Summer when we are riding in 100+ heat..

Hope you all can get out soon.

I left the heat of houston looking for snow... In Tahoe skiing right now and it's even warm here..

You guys sure have been hammered this spring.. But I am sure we will be envious of you guys this Summer when we are riding in 100+ heat..

Hope you all can get out soon.

You definately found it. 200% of normal with 20+ feet on the ground. They're going to be skiing until next August. 80deg down here in the Valley. What a difference a day makes.... Hey!! That could be a song??.... :)

We are currently going through another series of storms here in the Great Pacific NW. Flooding rivers, avalanches and stuff like that. Should arrive in New York in about a week.

Mike

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!:depressed:

My van blew a head gasket last week. I have been on the bike a week now. Looking for a van and going to work. Its been below 30F every day, when I leave in the morning. I must say the bike has been great about starting and such. since being pressed into duty. Now it looks like rain for another week.....sigh. Glad I have all the gear now. Better pray I find a van or it 6 more weeks of winter.:depressed:

• 2 weeks later...