IGNORED

Revolutionary Motorcycle

MLCRIDER

A few days ago while on our way back from Florida this was parked next to our car at the motel.

I guess they have been around for a while but I had never seen one. My neighbor says they are made by Motor Trike in Texas.

The guy was from Colorado Springs CO and also stated it had heat and air conditioning.

Did not see a cassette player. Four cylinder ford engine with an automatic trans.

BOO

Did not see a cassette player. Four cylinder ford engine with an automatic trans.

BOO

Geeze... ya'd think they could have come up with a cockpit cover... Think one of those is sitting in the show room of Corbin in Holister....?? All the comforts of a cage with the wind.... and rain... in your hair....:whistling:

:cody

A few days ago while on our way back from Florida this was parked next to our car at the motel.

I guess they have been around for a while but I had never seen one. My neighbor says they are made by Motor Trike in Texas.

The guy was from Colorado Springs CO and also stated it had heat and air conditioning.

BOO

Best part...It has automatic transmission!! I could teach my wife how to drive this one. Truly a God Send!!! Honey I need a break, take over please. I love. But I would have to sell my house. Back to the drawing board.:crying:

Rick A.

I went to the web site for the bike I posted earlier.

Looks like it will cost about $35,000 for one the way this one was equipped.

Yes I would have thought he would have had something to cover the bike with but he had been on the road for 6 weeks with his wife so there was probably no room.:whistling:

Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.thoroughbred-motorsports.com/

BOO