Thanks alot Jim. I put LED lights in all my signals and now i want to put blue LEDS in and arround the bike for a nice bright blue glow affect. I had a guy tell me about www.superbrightleds.com He said a friend of his said they were a good web sight to buy from and a good product. I was just wondering if that was true or not. Im looking to do my RSTD and my wife Vstar 650 up in the blue lights

What about the LEO's and those blue lights? I have blue on mine and I have had several tell me they are not legal.

They really make a nice look on my white and chrome.

I personally don't care bout the blue LEDs as long as they're not visible from the front and don't strobe. Depends alot on ur local leo's and how tolerant they are. MC's around my area are pretty low key.

What about the LEO's and those blue lights? I have blue on mine and I have had several tell me they are not legal.

They really make a nice look on my white and chrome.

I put blue lights, ground affects all over my trike. However, having been in Law Enforcement, I know that I can't run down the street with them on. I only turn them on when I'm sitting in a parking lot. They do look nice with all that chrome and on a white bike. You just can't run with blue light on.

Ken

I have bought a lot of stuff from Superbrightleds.com, they are a good company to deal with. That is where I got the led stripd for lighting up the reflector on my trunk.

I just found a new place (in china) that has super cheap prices on LEDs. SatisLED.com and Satistronics.com they are two divisions in the same company. Prices are roughly half of anywhere else that I found. They are only good if you are not in a big hurry. Unless you are willing to pay more for faster shipping, their standard shipping claims 5-20 business days to the USA, and the shipper uses all of it.

Here is the link for the 5 meter long LED strips that I got Select your color and then select the black background.

I just ordered another 1500 LEDs (Some discreet LEDs and some strips) from them, mostly for my scoot.....

Thanks for all the info guys. As I am not sure as to the legalites in the U.S.A here in Ontario under the Highway Traffic Act as long as the leds are projected straight down and do not strobe they are legal. The only colour lights than can be projected front rear or side is amber up here.

PA has some of the most restrictive rules when it comes to motorcycles (except

loud exhausts, of course). However, section 4310 of the Vehicle Code (Title 75) specifically authorizes:

"Auxiliary lighting may be added to a motorcycle to protect

the driver, including blue dot illumination, standard bulb

running lights and light-emitting diode (LED) pods and strips."

Go figure, but then again, our legislature would like to have people who

don't wear their seatbelts drawn and quartered, but will allow motorcyclists

to ride without a helmet. Again, go figure...Don, from PA.