IGNORED

Texas Bound

1joeranger

Going to Texas during the week of March 5th~12th to see my Mom in Blanco! Would love to see any and all Venture Associates during that time! If weather is foul my daughter, she does not do cold well, and I will trailer the bike with a cage otherwise we are looking forward to a great bike trip:

Made to be "modified" Itinerary

[ATTACH]54274[/ATTACH]

Come on over! I live in Georgetown (just north of Austin) and I should be around during this time.

Would love to meet up with you while you are here. We may find a couple of very good places to eat depending on what you like.

Have a great safen ride.

My cell # is on my profile.

Jim

Gimme a "heads up" on when you'll be passing by Jackson, MS. I'll buy the coffee:bluesbrother:

Walter

That goes ditto for me too if ya wander over into Loozeeanner on I-10 !!:cool10:

Boomer....who never passes the chance to unload a few pygmies on unsuspecting out-of-Staters.:whistling:

Going to Texas during the week of March 5th~12th to see my Mom in Blanco! Would love to see any and all Venture Associates during that time! If weather is foul my daughter, she does not do cold well, and I will trailer the bike with a cage otherwise we are looking forward to a great bike trip:

Made to be "modified" Itinerary

[ATTACH]54274[/ATTACH]

Well..If you need a tour guide I am off that week and so happens I live in BLANCO! Get my phone # out of profile!

Oh wow, did I cause that, a M&E?! That would be way to cool! I think my daughter would get a real kick meeting some of you, Texas style!!

You guys know you are dealing with an Aggie?! Careful now our host, Freebird, is an Aggie. I would hate for someone to get pitched off this fantastic website just because they had the bad grace to slur an Aggie!!!

Oh wow, did I cause that, a M&E?! That would be way to cool! I think my daughter would get a real kick meeting some of you, Texas style!!

You guys know you are dealing with an Aggie?! Careful now our host, Freebird, is an Aggie. I would hate for someone to get pitched off this fantastic website just because they had the bad grace to slur an Aggie!!!

Now you went an done it! WHOOP...I know a thousand aggie jokes....You let us know and I bet we can get a big meet and eat together!

now monkey boy you can get DQ just about any where in the whole U.S.of A. but you can't get texas own BLUE BELL all over the usa. but now i've heared tells of blue bell being sold as far as alanta,ga. but i won't swear to the out of state blue bell tasting the same as the local stuff.

reguards

don c.

now monkey boy you can get DQ just about any where in the whole U.S.of A. but you can't get texas own BLUE BELL all over the usa. but now i've heared tells of blue bell being sold as far as alanta,ga. but i won't swear to the out of state blue bell tasting the same as the local stuff.

reguards

don c.

Dated a gal in Brenham, TX where, I believe, Blue Bell originated?!

• 2 weeks later...
Well..If you need a tour guide I am off that week and so happens I live in BLANCO! Get my phone # out of profile!

Should be in the Blanco neighborhood Tuesday afternoon sometime! My # is posted in my profile!! Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Don't know the address of where you'll be so I'll part at the DQ, have your ph# handy and see what happens.

I expect to be in Blanco around 11:00ish AT THE DQ!!

Rick A.:Venture:

Rick take down my phone # in profile..I dont know when he is going to get to Blanco but I live just out of Blanco and we can meet at the house or DQ

I'll be staying at my mom's on Altwein Rd about 8 miles outside of Blanco. She will be out that day and will not be home till 4ish. So I'll be leaving Dallas/Ft. Worth some time that morning and heading down 281. I can call ahead so no one has to wait around. Plan on an easy ride and hanging out at the DQ.