IGNORED

We made Rider Magazine

Venturous Randy

Just got my Rider magazine and they have an article on a Royal Star Venture with a Hannigan kit. It is good, but makes a couple of somewhat negative references like no reverse available. But, at the end of the article about information on the Venture, it is suggested to checkout Venturerider.Org. YaHoo!!!!!

RandyA

Guest scarylarry

I read about half of it, then thru the magazine across the room, after Pam told me what our taxes was this year, I'll finish it tonight..

does this mean we is somebodies now? We made the big time boys.... and girls too... I think maybe kinda like sorta

Well I am going to have to find out if that is sold in Canada. Does anyone get Canadian Biker Mag ? A big layout on my cousin that drags top fuel bikes in there. He rides Harleys but I try not to hold that against him when he is running 6.28 seconds at 210.7 mph

So, in addition to the Trike article, on the inside of the back cover is an ad for Ontario Canada featuring a RSTD and an RSV in the ad. There is also something else written in the magazine. Lets see if you can find it. This is what would make this so freaky. :smile5:

Timing IS everything.......

• 6 months later...