IGNORED

StarGlide

Art708

Thanks Don. I tried this with the '09 that I had and ran into the bracket problem. So this time I decided to use the rstd fender.....which is the same as a Road Star fender which I have one of in the shop....but in red.

Nice thinking outside the box, for a solo rider that is very nice. Where did you end up hiding the CB box as I see you still have both antennas?

The CB is in the left saddlebag. Took it out of the big box since it will be out of the weather in there.

I finished my StarGlide conversion today. I installed an RSTD rear fender to get rid of all the welded brackets on the RSV fender. I have a chrome fender rack ordered which should be here in the next few days.

Nicely done! Are you planning on making the trunk fit back on there again. I am looking to make mine a quick detach, so I can have the RSTD back, or solo or put the trunk back on when heading out on a long run.

Thanks

Ex

Nicely done! Are you planning on making the trunk fit back on there again. I am looking to make mine a quick detach, so I can have the RSTD back, or solo or put the trunk back on when heading out on a long run.

Thanks

Ex

I don't really care about a trunk. I DO want to find an rstd removable backrest so I can make it into a 2-up bike when I need to without a lot of trouble. I'll give the trunk and rsv fender, etc to the new buyer when I sell or trade it.

Art,I just finished removing my RSTD backrest and put a Venture trunk on.I removed the spools,weld on pins for the quick release and the backrest with luggage rack.Was planning on listing it on E-Bay closer to spring,but would be happy to see a Venturerider member get it.Let me know if you're interested.Herb.

Art,I just finished removing my RSTD backrest and put a Venture trunk on.I removed the spools,weld on pins for the quick release and the backrest with luggage rack.Was planning on listing it on E-Bay closer to spring,but would be happy to see a Venturerider member get it.Let me know if you're interested.Herb.

Email sent...