IGNORED

Things in peoples yard

jonesy

I can't top it, but on US 24 going into Waterville OH there this lady with a cement pig in her front yard that she dresses different everyday. Some people travel there just to see the pig and what it's wearing.

Recently, many of us went on Condor's Rib Tickler ride - and visited this place - Mark Reiff's house in Woodland, CA. Approx. (7) years ago, he bought an old single gas pump - and put it in front of his house. One thing has led to another: he approx. approx. 25 old gas pumps, a diner, barbershop on the side of the house, the rear section of a plane/rear section of the car in the house, in the kitchen he has the front portion of an old Studebacker hanging on the wall that lights up at night, among a host of other favorites from an era gone by.

I can't top it, but on US 24 going into Waterville OH there this lady with a cement pig in her front yard that she dresses different everyday. Some people travel there just to see the pig and what it's wearing.

LOL ! Ive seen this pig many many times........as I lived in NW ohio for 40 yrs of my life...everytime we trecked on over to the toledo area on 24 we would make a point of checking "the pig". Dale thought I was crazy when I told him about it......til he saw it.....and then he started checking for it whenever he came to visit me and we went that way.

Ive seen it dressed for holidays and to go fishing.......ya never know whats next.

By the way is the waterville witch still around? We used to go by her house......she always had sticks in the ground surrounding her house, we used to sneek up and take sticks and then we ran like H***......we didnt hold on to them very long because we were afraid something would happen to us.:rotf::rotf:

Couple of more shots of Mark's house. :group cheers:

question about the last pic... Does the owner of the place come out and change the attire on the wax figurines behind the bike display like the pig ladie in Ohio does or does he always leave them looking like that motley group????

Just wanna keep this all straight in my mind.....

'Puc

question about the last pic... Does the owner of the place come out and change the attire on the wax figurines behind the bike display like the pig ladie in Ohio does or does he always leave them looking like that motley group????

Just wanna keep this all straight in my mind.....

'Puc

NAH- leaves 'em looking the same - :rotf::rotf:

Saw this in front yard of house in WI., this summer. Can anyone top it. The rest of yard had all sorts of his handi work.

From what I know about this,He used to have 3 cars buried,but the city made him cut down to 1 car....to keep the neighbors happy...

Gives me a idea.Mybe I can find a wrecked 2nd Gen and do this in my yard...:stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf: