IGNORED

The US & Canadian maps on your Avatar?

Brake Pad

I've ridden to all of the colored ones on my map.:Venture:

Lookin' at a trip to Luchenbach, TX this spring to get those three left down there, and I might go see the Redwoods and Oregon on the way to the VR International in July.

Not sure when I can find enough time for an Alaska trip, and I'm still working on the pontoon outrigger kit for the Hawaii trip.:bang head:

Later, Scooter Bob

Back in the late 70's early 80's they had maps you could put on your bike or cargo trailer and color the states in that you visited on your bike. I presume that it is the same---states colored in that you have ridden your bike to. Just saying----:confused24::thumbsup2:

I personnelly wouldn't color in a state unless I rode my bike to there---unless of course your to old or health wise you had to trailer your bike.

I don't have a map displayed on my signature but I have ridden to all the ones I claim except Hawaii where I rented a bike and Morocco in North Africa where I had a Lambretta scooter (does that count?) Does to me.

I've hardly been west of the Mississippi but I intend to take care of some more states this summer.

BOO

Edited by BOO

Thought about adding the map avatar but all the states except North Dakota and Alaska would be colored in. Half of Canada as well. Just did not see much point in it. I have been through South Dakota and saw no point to visit North Dakota after that. Was interested in Alaska right up until I found the ratio of men to women is 20 to 1. That is a deal breaker for me!!