IGNORED

Snow in South Carolina!

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

The weatherman's predictions came true! :clap2:

Schools and businesses were shutting down for today last night. :confused07: Usually when they do that, it is a beautiful sunny day but not this time! It started snowing after midnight, then we had thunder and lightning and it started snowing more! :snow:

Snow day! Snow day! Snow day! :happy65::happy65::happy65: Looks about 3 to 4 inches here!!!

A great day to enjoy more of George's chili and my homemade cornbread!!!

Be safe everyone!

Bobbie

That a light dusting here in Minnesota!

Not to worry it will disapear in May! :yikes:

Glad we could share our good fortune with you all. :missingtooth:

Ya'all enjoy, ya hear.

Yes I know! Go back to your corner and lay down by your bowl!

Edited by Bubber
duh moment

That a light dusting here in Minnesota!

Not to worry it will disapear in May! :yikes:

Glad we could share our good fortune with you all. :missingtooth:

Ya'all enjoy, ya hear.

Yes I know! Go back to your corner and lay down!

Actually I am enjoying it. Miss the days in when I lived in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Wisconsin and the shoveling began and went on and on. Always hated them snow plows, get the drive way shoveled, then the plows leave nice 2' by 3' wall of packed snow. :no-no-no::no-no-no:

Bobbie is there something wrong with your camera?? ONLY 6 PCTURES:big-grin-emoticon:

We got some snow:snow2::snow2: and Ice. Everything is closed down here..

No work today. so we get to play.

I didn't get out the house yet! :crying: All I could take is from the front door and back door! Maybe later on?!!:whistling:

You all be safe in this!!

Much the same here in north Georgia. At least 4, maybe 6 inches of snow.

One of the better snows I've seen in the 20 years I've been in Georgia.

I may get energetic and put on my knickers and go cross country skiing.

then again.....

Here's a picture out the front door. Maybe 8 inches of snow.

Edited by RandyR

Here in Chattanooga they are comparing this to the Blizzard of 93 when it dumped 18 1/2 inches. I remember that blizzard cause my ex got caught in it while visiting her parents in the Alabama Country. She was stuck with 3 babies who only knew how to poop! Before that episode we had considered having another child. After that I found out I had an appointment with Dr. Snip Snip!

Then there was the ice storm of 80 in Randy's neck of the woods, Dahlonega, GA. I was in Ranger School there and we were out in it the entire time, even though the Gov. of Georgia had declared a state of emergency. We suffered 23 frostbite injuries during that training. Fortunately I had spent the previous 3 years training in Kansas and knew a thing or two about winter survival!

Today's snow is only 7 inches or so and I don't plan on losing anything to frostbite or letting anyone else cut on me! Now if I can just figure out how to get the ski's on the bike!! Thank God I have the day off!!

Bobbie is there something wrong with your camera?? ONLY 6 PCTURES:big-grin-emoticon:

We got some snow:snow2::snow2: and Ice. Everything is closed down here..

No work today. so we get to play.

Hey Sling, you and Peggy are needed at the Maintenance Day Jam this summer, see Freebird's thread, could be interesting.

It started snowing over here in the Sandhills about 4 am, we have had good snow on and off most of the day. Probably a foot out there now. I'd post pics but got to wait till the camera battery charges up some!

Right out front in our two trees are about 200 robins. They are sitting out there staring into the house ...

Now just how do you call that Snow?

How do you call a snow day with that ? It's not even half way up to the Rim of the truck let alone Half way to the Glass on the Truck Door

Make me wonder what ya all would do if you got some real SNOW!!!!!:stickpoke::rasberry::stickpoke:

DRAY