IGNORED

My Daughter needs support

SilvrT

Some of you may recall a thread I did a while back about our daughter Tiffany (the singer/songwriter). Well, she's vieing to get on the Ellen Degeneres new album "Eleven Eleven". It's some kind of contest. To make a long story short, she needs to get as many "hits" or views of her Youtube vid that she's submitted to Ellen as possible (makes it look better I guess) so, if ya'll don't mind taking a minute or 2 out of your busy schedule and going to the following link, it would be much appreciated. Feel free to leave a comment there if you wish.

BTW, the videographer was some bum we dragged off the street who had no idea what a camera was, let alone how to take a vid.... :D

You'll have to copy/paste the link into a new browser window (remove the double quote at the beginning)

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9bQ_YiClYA

Thanks a bunch!

Couldn't get the link to work Rick.....

Ya gotta get rid of the quote mark.

This one will.

Yes, I know but if it's done this way I don't know if it will register as a visit (hit), which is what we're trying to accomplish.

Okay,

Went to the link and watched the video. But, for some reason it was not registering hits.

Checked the stats and no hits registered since Jan 4...?????

Do you need to be signed in for it to count????

I signed in and it still didnt register hits, and i tried with IE, firefox and Chrome, same result.

Strange... I dunno how that works on youtube. I'll ask Tiffy.

(Quote): My Daughter needs support

Hey Rick,

All my kids need support... :rotf:

Sure hope your daughter makes it ..so proud you would be.. I wish her the best of luck..

Eck

Edited by Eck
spelling error

Very talented. First the famous Cambell soup commercial and now this! Will you all remember us little folks when you land your own show????:smile5:

Hit meter stays the same after several visits. Dont know whats wrong with it.

Tell her she kneeds to open those eyes. So the public can feel a little more personal

Good point....which she has been "critiqued" on in the past. It's one of those "habit" things I guess ... I believe she's working on it.