IGNORED

For Friends of the North GA Monthly M&E...

Blackjack

After a fantastic and wonderful 3-year run, the time has come for me to step down as Host of the North GA Monthly M&E.

I had a simple idea when I started this, which was to create an opportunity for those of us in this, and neighboring areas, to be able to get-together on a more regular basis. That was an idea that proved fruitful, and now, after thirty-something get-togethers (we did miss a month here and there), I am thankful and appreciative for all of the extraordinary support. Thanks, too, to those who Co-Hosted events during this time!

I'm not going away and there's nothing wrong! I am, thankfully, incredibly busy providing useful/helpful mortgage information to Clients all across the country. In addition, I am in the midst of starting up a new financial-assistance business to help people accelerate the payoff of their credit obligations (including long-term mortgages!), legally and ethically.

It is my hope that this change in circumstance will provide an opportunity for others to pick up the ball and run with it; that is to say, I hereby challenge you (that would include anyone and everyone reading this) to schedule and host a M&E of your own!

Again, my very special Thanks! to each and every one of you that attended a North GA Monthly M&E or one of the several "Joint Ventures". It really is an honor and a privilege to be a part of this great Forum Family.

Terry/Blackjack/Habib

I'm truly shocked.... but I do understand ...

I know of not one person on this site that has shown the devotion you have by setting up monthly M&E's on a continued basis as you did Terry.

My hat is off to you my friend. :thumbsup2:

I surely hope someone in that area will continue with what you have created..

And...Happy New Year to you and Janis!!!

Eck

Habib,

I always appreciate when members here grab the bull by the horns and make things happen. I have been fortunate enough to be able to ride a few miles with you and I have enjoyed that immensely. I understand the busy thing, I want to host more M&E here in Texas, but I, Like you, dont have enough time to go around.

Thank you again for all your efforts and hard work with making it as successful as it has been. Good luck in your endeavors :thumbsup2:

Ya done good, boy! It's hard to believe it's been 3 years. I wish I could pick up the ball for you but I still work Tues. thru' Sat. You did a great thing there mi amigo!

I still plan my annual M&E&R&E&R&E in March. I have the Saturday off, I think it's the last Sat. of the month. Mark that on your calendar.

Good luck with the new venture. Hmmm, maybe I should give you a call....:think: :scratchchin:

Terry you don't know how much I hate to hear this. You have become an icon around here. Although I do understand. Hopefully we will be able to ride together again sometime. I have seen where your plate has been filling up. Seems as the rides you were able to make I was not and the rides I was able to make you could not. I wish you all the success and happiness in your endeavor. I hope someone will pick up where you left off but I don't think any one person could do that. Hopefully we will all be able to pitch in and try to accomplish what you have done for us the last 3 years.

Ride safe my friend,

Harry

Thanks Terry for all the effort. I wish I couls have attended more but scheduling just wouldn't permit. I am glad you will continue to ride though. Hopefully whoever steps up will do as good a job as you did and I look forward to riding with you in the furture.

My sincere Thanks! to everyone that has taken the time to express their incredibly kind and thoughtful comments and kudos, either here on the Forum or via a PM. Being able to meet, visit and befriend so many of you has been an incredibly enjoyable and rewarding experience, one that I hold very dear. I have greatly appreciated the on-going support you offered and the camaraderie you provided.

I'll see you down the road... :)