IGNORED

What are you doing right now to bring in the new year?

CaptainJoe

Well, yesterday started with a bit of a bang.....I was working on the garage door opener...again.....had to change the plastic gears, they were stripped. Son and I got that done, then the door wouldn't lift or close.....something screwy. Unfortunately, while poking around, I touched the motherboard and shorted it out.....lol...time for a new garage door opener.

Last night we had some friends over.....a 6 course meal, each couple brought a course....appetizers....scallops and champagne grapes seared to perfection....then a beauty bowl of home made german meat ball soup.......caesar's salad with my special home made dressing(you have to love garlic)....then....ah yes, then, it was the curried chicken korma...and wow, was it ever good....then.....steak done on the barbie......paired with tiger shrimp the size of a telephone. Each course was paired off with a fresh wine that complimented the food......and last but not least.....I'm pretty sure we had dessert.....but after starting into the beer early in the day while fixing/wrecking the garage door opener...dessert just doesn't stick out in my mind...at least not as much as my stomach is right now. Still full! And the couple that made the curry were kind enough to put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer before they left early this morning! Good thing that!

So, we had a awesome night, a great way to send off 2010, and bring in 2011~!

gunk:big-grin-emoticon:

The way you fix stuff, you need to make one of our MX Day`s..LOL Man dinner sounds great, I should have dropped in.. you might want to thaw out the TP before useing, it may be like licking a frozen pole if you don`t!! LOL Glad ya`ll had a great night and hope to see ya`ll again in 2011 !!

Well, yesterday started with a bit of a bang.....I was working on the garage door opener...again.....had to change the plastic gears, they were stripped. Son and I got that done, then the door wouldn't lift or close.....something screwy. Unfortunately, while poking around, I touched the motherboard and shorted it out.....lol...time for a new garage door opener.

Last night we had some friends over.....a 6 course meal, each couple brought a course....appetizers....scallops and champagne grapes seared to perfection....then a beauty bowl of home made german meat ball soup.......caesar's salad with my special home made dressing(you have to love garlic)....then....ah yes, then, it was the curried chicken korma...and wow, was it ever good....then.....steak done on the barbie......paired with tiger shrimp the size of a telephone. Each course was paired off with a fresh wine that complimented the food......and last but not least.....I'm pretty sure we had dessert.....but after starting into the beer early in the day while fixing/wrecking the garage door opener...dessert just doesn't stick out in my mind...at least not as much as my stomach is right now. Still full! And the couple that made the curry were kind enough to put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer before they left early this morning! Good thing that!

So, we had a awesome night, a great way to send off 2010, and bring in 2011~!

gunk:big-grin-emoticon:

drinking hot chocolate and eating donuts.

Looks like its going to rain all day today. Luckily I got a good ride in yesterday.

But the weather is supposed to be mild next week and I'll get in some riding, I expect.

Got a list of projects for the bikes but need to get my carport cleaned off first so I have room to work.