IGNORED

Happy New Year...........

DragonRider

To all my VR family just stopped by to drop a short note to wish everyone a Prosperous and Happy New Year. Charlene and I left the cold and still some snow ground of Newnan to visit friends and family in S. Louisiana, weather was great when we got here, visited with old friends and family in the NOLA area then headed up to my sons in Albany, La. Now we have heavy rains for the rest of the weekend. On Sunday we head to Pensacola, Fla to visit Charlene's brother-in-law who is recupping from extnesive cancer surgery.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year...........

!!!!!!

:dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool:

and a big Happy New Year to you and all the other members also. Eileen are going to be leaving here in a few minutes. We have reservations at a New Years Eve party in Sandusky. We are going to dance the night away and then stay at a hotel near the facility. Hope you all have a great one.

Fine dinning at Vienna Cafe', then get home, before the fireworks start, and watch my neighbors, so they don't shoot hand guns into the air again this year.

I think sitting in a Jail cell, should cool them off- starts the New Year off just right.

Be safe out there...........:cool10:

Happy New Year back atcha'.....Ill be spending my midnight hour transporting mail while the wife gets to celebrate the new year with the pups. New Years day she will be working while I get to play with the pups.....and they say us govt workers got it easy.....:smile5:

Lewis. happy new year to you and Charlene.

You missed a fine day for riding here in Georgia. Its 59 degrees here at 4:30pm. I took both the RSTD and Millenium out for 60 mile runs this afternoon. Nice way to end the year. There were a few patches of snow on the hillsides, but the roads were fine.

I'll probably take the dogs for a walk up to the town square here at midnight and see if there's anything going on. Then again, I may sleep thru it....

Happy new year gang, I haven't been on here a lot lately but didn't want new years to get by with out thanking everyone for their help with my questions earlier this summer and all the friendship that I've been shown. Thanks again to all of you !:thumbsup2:

We've already celebrated!! Had a nice family evening at our son, John's home :big-grin-emoticon:

Happy new Year everyone...see ya soon :dancefool:

Annie,your from the future?????????????????????:rasberry:

How about some lottery numbers....:whistling:

Does the New Year look any better then what we had???????

:beer: Happy New Year to you and everybody else:beer: .:cool10::cool10::cool10:

I want to Thank Everyone in this VentureRider Family. You are there when a member needs advice or someone to talk to. This year brought a job change for me. Hated leaving my comfort zone. Thanks for the prayers. May everyone have a blessed and Happy New Year. :bighug: