IGNORED

Decent driver

Freebird

My WRX wagon can do that but really hard on tires ( That's why I have two sets one for daily driving and one to play with ). Usually the hand brake locks both rear to get the car to turn. He is a great driver but he didn't do to well in the WRC series kept sliding off the course. :thumbsup2:

Ken Block is a great Driver. Period ...

But ....

when i was out Drag Racing in October, i met the Event Host which is a vivid Drifter and Racer too. I asked him about the Vid and what he thinks about it.

He said, Ken Block is really doing a great Job in promoting the Drift Sport and Gymkhana, but, if he's honest, if he has gotten the same Amount of Track Time there and also free Tire and Car Repairs, he could have done a better Job. As i know him, i'd willing to believe him. I've seen some of his Race Footage and if one has the Guts to willingly lock the rear Wheels at 180 mph in a steep banked Turn, he's my Hero anyday. If you look at the Ken Block Gymkahna Vid on Youtube you'll see that the Vid is cut togehter from several Runs he made. In one Scene, you'll see and hear the Car hitting the the Gate hard with the left Side of the Car, but is completely undamaged in the Scene afterwards...

Don't get me wrong, Ken Block is a good Driver and i respect him, but his Apperance in the WRC left a Lot to desire. It's one Thing to race around and throw the Car controlled from one to another Direction, but it's sure another Thing to race at a World Championship Rallye Track. There's not much Room for Error left.

Excellent control of a vehicle!!!:clap2:

Lets face it most of us would say yes to giving it a try. I would probably do a bit more damage then he did. What I an saying is that I would be the last person to drive it!!

What I like the best is that he did it on a track where such driving belongs. When will the speed demons and crotch racketeers get it in there heads.

hmmmm I wonder what I can do with my 85 on such a track!!!:detective:

Maybe I should wait for the CD on turning first.:223: