IGNORED

Merry Christmas and Thank You

Cinderella

To all of you, Haylie and I want to say Merry Christmas and thank you!

So many of you sent me notes and helped us out I just couldn’t answer everyone and thank everyone.

You all brought a smile to my face along with tears and I will never forget!

My brother does a lot of traveling and he used some of his frequent flyer miles to book Haylie and I a trip home to my family in Ohio for Christmas. Tho we are getting excited about it, its bitter sweet in a way : (

Even tho my future is kind of “unknown” at this time, I am doing whatever I have to for us as best I can. It is starting to slowly get a little easier settling into being alone but all the emotional trash is still raw. I am having to make some tough decisions as I go along because of some bad choices someone else is making. My heart truly aches for him because he is blinded to how it will all end up coming back to hurt him some day. Please keep him in your prayers. I am truly trying to forgive and treat him as best I can, but believe me some days I lose my temper.

Legalities are started and we will see where that goes after the 1st of the year : (

Thanks to you all Christmas will be better than I anticipated for Haylie, I didn’t want it to be any worse for her than it had to be.

The way I see it, the past cpl years have been pretty tough for us and they can only get better now. I owe a lot to God and my faith, He has never failed me thru it all

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas full of love and family and blessings!

You all have a special place in my heart!

Edited by Cinderella

All I can say is WOW! and it's time to worship, for you and for me. Let's continue to see His hand at work in our lives,,,,,, He didn't promise a smooth road, but did guarantee a save arrival. We'll continue to ask for you, so that you may continue to see His blessings.

Hope you and Haley have a Merry Christmas with your family. We think of you often and wonder how you are doing. We never know what's around the next corner so have faith that things will turn out alright in the end.

God Bless You!

Patti and Don

With everything you and Haylie have been through, smiles are a wonderful thanks. Glad you'll get to go home for Christmas that makes things a bit easier when you're with family. This family will continue to be there for ya sweetie.

Hope the New Year brings nothing but joy and happiness for you and Haylie.

Margaret

Great to see you posting again Cindy. You've gone thru some very difficult times and I wish you nothing but the best. You always have this family at your side to help you along . We are always here if you need us. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you both. I think of you and Haley often. GOD BLESS both of you...

Glad to see things are looking up a bit for you and Haylie. May Christmas bring a bit of joy to your life and allow you to enjoy it for the season it is meant to be. As always, there's no place like home to celebrate the holidays, even if you have to go back there to do it. Safe travels for you both and may the New Year bring an easier path for you two to travel.

Dan & Rose

Guest RawHide

I too have gone thru a roller coaster ride the last four years and I too know all to well the healing will be slow. Keep your chin up and never look back. What is done is done, you must now look on to the future for yourself and your loved ones. For they are the one who have the unconditional love, thru thick and thin they will always be there for you. GOOD, BAD, and UGLY they will never let you down. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Joanna