Just sitting here watching the thermometer drop and wondering.......

HOW and WHY!!!

to answer the 'WHY' part....probably due to not being mounted properly.....to answer the 'HOW' part...it's called gravity :rasberry:

go have another cup of joe and enjoy............

Yesterday, here in north east Tennessee, I don't believe we got above 21º and it is only about 20º right now. We are to see a warming trend in the next few days, but not even up to our normal high. This looks like it may be a repeat of last year, where there were periods of a month or so where I did not even start the bike. Normally I was able to ride some each month and I am not a cold weather rider like some. But, on a positive note, in about two weeks it will be the first day of winter.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Not much to do where you live huh....:sick:

NOPE!

Hunting season is winding down, the freezer is just about full of dead deer (might be room for one more small doe), there is enough snow down that I can not get my bike out of its parking place.

Just waiting for the new year and funds to start some of my winter projects.

In the meantime all I can do is to stay here and cause trouble...:stirthepot::whistling::stickpoke:

Well, you all left the door open long enough for that cold air to get way down here to southern Mississippi. I think the high yesterday was only 48 and it was a chilly 26 this morning at 6am when I got to work. But, knowing how things go down here it will probably be in the 80s for Christmas. It's not only unpredictable, it sucks !! Stay warm or stay cold, I don't care. Just stay one way !!!!!