IGNORED

'99 rsv trike

gunboat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all thanks for all the comments.

condor i got it for 13,900 they would only come down a thousand. but i feel its a good price considering the low miles and the cost of trikeing out a motorcycle. i feel the motor trike is a good one even if they don't make one for the rsv right now.

reguards

don c.

You did good Don..... :thumbsup2: Very nice looking trike... :group cheers:

Already gots me one of them there hats.... Doodle Vision!!

You better get one of them hard hats with mirrors all around. Not only do you have keep an eye on CupCake, but now you better watch out Thom.

http://hardhats.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/mirrors.jpg

Edited by Kregerdoodle
add

I told her Don, but now she wants to know how far down the list she is?? LOL

thanks ponch for posting those pictures. yep thats the one. hope to be able to pick it up saturday. kreg tell janet she's on the list. george thanks i have followed your post. look forward to hooking up with you. looking forward to riding the trike and i know my daughter sarah is too. she has been a great passenger on our rides together over the last 5 years. she will be 16 this month, and i'am a blessed dad to have her join me on our rides together.

best reguards

don c.

Don, I like it. matter of fact I seen that one online two weeks ago. Like the look for a Venture. Told Mollie that what we should get for her. She just held up her broken fists at me, so I shut up. Maybe in the future. Can't wait to see yours. Congrats.

hi jerry

thanks will be looking forward to seeing you guy's again. are we going to have another m&e at thoms place?

:mytruck: reguards

don c.

Yep ! and We get to WORK ON YOUR NEW TRIKE !!!!!:rasberry::stickpoke::whistling::crackup::sign woo hoo::sign kewl:

Don , are you trying say something with the smilly bike on a trailer thingy ?

:wow:Thats Great Don!! Be careful tomorrow and hope to see you tomorrow evening!!

K

hi all

just to let ya'll know about the trike. well today i got word that i finaly got the funding i needed. i'll now be a triker yahoooo. will be picking it up soon. :dancefool:

thanks to all for the good karma.

best reguards

don c.