IGNORED

First storm of the season

BIG TOM

ABOUT 10" SO FAR. THE'RE CALLING FOR ANOTHER 8 OR SO BY THE MORNING. ...DID MY DRIVEWAY TWICE THIS AFTERNOON AND ITS NOT LETTING UP !!! TATERS AND I HAD TO GO TO A WAKE THIS EVENING...WHAT A NASTY DRIVE EVEN IN 4 WHEEL DRIVE.....JUST PLAIN DANGEROUS OUT THERE...DID I EVER TELL YOU GUYS HOW MUCH I HATE WINTER. :bang head: ................................ JUST HAD TO VENT :fnd_(16):

Pictures , where are the pictures?:snow2:

THIS IS WHAT I SEE OUT MY FRONT DOOR

GET THE PICTURE NOW !!!!!:sign67:

Too wet here to use the snowblower, so I did the whole driveway twice by hand, and it was heavy!!

Sounds like you got more than we did, and we are suposedly in ski country...

I would say you bought the WRONGsnowblower. Mine loves the wet heavy stuff, throws it 50-60 feet :big-grin-emoticon:

Put that blower away and get the snowmobile out and play in the :snow2:

Guest RawHide

Got Heavy Rain...then is started to snow but not too bad...at 4pm it stopped and drivable after work!

More like heavy rain again! But knowing Buffalo has a history of being hit hard along with Syracuse...I am glad I am in the middle of it! OR MAYBE NOT~

Tom your doing it all wrong............ you shovel your drive, then plow roads for the public, then come home and shovel some more :) ........ Wait just get your balls from taters purse and get taters a heated snomobile suit then Lilly and you can watch from the window........... :)

Tom your doing it all wrong............ you shovel your drive, then plow roads for the public, then come home and shovel some more :) ........ Wait just get your balls from taters purse and get taters a heated snomobile suit then Lilly and you can watch from the window........... :)

:yikes::Im not listening to

I really like my SpringDay snow remover.

Here in WI we get a fair amount of snow and seeing as I live just 3 blocks from Lake Michigan we get some lake effect snow thrown in for good measure. I have not had to remove snow from my driveway in over 20 years, not even what the city plows leave at the end of it.

I just wait for some "Spring Day" and it is all gone.

And I have not missed a single day of work in my life.

We are supposed to get our first measurable snow Friday night into Sat. Only 3-6 inches, but at least that is enough to get out and play a little.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW......

Hey Big Tom when you get done with that snow removal you can come over and help with the 1inch of snow we got. what a bad drive in to work it was. We had all the snow plows out tring to keep up with biuld up and salting. I guess everyone most have just moved in to NY this summer and never driven in snow before.

Well Big Tom we only has a few inches and /i like it that way. For a change we sent some snow your way. Have fun with the new snow today. We have not got anymore here in Yorkshire yet.:fingers-crossed-emo

Can't believe you guys in the southern tier aren't getting any of this....took me 2 hrs to get home from work tonight (22miles)using 4 wheel drive. Driving bans in Depew, Lancaster, Cheetkowaga.....ABOUT ANOTHER FOOT OF SNOW IN THE DRIVEWAY TONIGHT.....THATS AFTER THE 14 OR SO INCHES I CLEANED UP THIS MORNING BEFORE I WENT TO WORK..........Thats 4 times I had to clean up my driveway in the last 24 hours.......they are calling for this to continue thruout the night again ....I HATE SNOW !!!! :bang head:

I Showed Taters this thread.......you're a DEAD MAN......:rotf: :moon: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):