IGNORED

Hello

RIB III

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well heck another NC member. Oh we have an annual meet here in NC this years is on the calendar for Jan 1st in Smithfield, would be great if you can make it. Oh and if it's too cold you can come in a car. Or if you bring extra family members.

We aren't all crazy or nuts......just most of us I guess. Me I'm perfectly normal and completely sweet. :whistling:Don't believe anything any of them say about me I'm a total angel. :innocent::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

You guys have just to much fun!!!

We try to, as much as possible....... :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Don't believe anything any of them say about me I'm a total angel. :innocent::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Keep buckets away from her..... Freebird can attest to that.:duck::stickpoke::rotf::rotf:

One NC member to another ........welcome aboard.........and watch out for that mini person..........shes sweet with a little slice of evil, but we wouldnt have it any other way

Oh yeah Mini , was it your idea to use the pink paint on the screws on my bike? HEHEHEHEHE and as promised its still there. Ill ride with that mod proudly.

David

Well I've heard I'm lovable, but it's probably just a rumor. Also heard something about me being funny, not sure what way they meant that.:confused24: But glad I can entertain ya. I think. :Laugh:

Margaret

Finally something that you and I can agree on. Yes, you are FUNNY. Don't let it go to your head though...remember...looks aren't everything. :rotfl:

Finally something that you and I can agree on. Yes, you are FUNNY. Don't let it go to your head though...remember...looks aren't everything. :rotfl:

I thought about it but I won't say nothing. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:But boy could I have said some things. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret