IGNORED

Two down and two to go.......

BIG TOM

Two guest rooms finished and two more to go.........going to be a long winter.. Taters don't like our riding companions leaving after dark, or in the rain, or the cold, or after a pop or two....just hope my kids don't decide to move back in.........:bang head: :bawling: :fnd_(16):

Wow how many can you fit in them two guest rooms ya got so far? :think: We can pack in if needed. Our group shares really well. :whistling:Oh and we won't let your kids know. :no-no-no:Just close them doors if they visit. Or let them know it's for them VR family members.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Wow how many can you fit in them two guest rooms ya got so far? :think: We can pack in if needed. Our group shares really well. :whistling:Oh and we won't let your kids know. :no-no-no:Just close them doors if they visit. Or let them know it's for them VR family members.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

You and the Muffinman are always welcome here........SORRY Jeff, I had to invite her too.:stickpoke: :fnd_(16):

Guest RawHide
Gonna have to give up my parts room I guess..

Of course you gonna have to give up your parts room, sheeeesh!

Everytime I have Big Tom over its not just him and Taters, believe me, I have had sleep on the couch for his generosity of SHARING MY ROOMS! LOL

Love it though, will do it again...this time pls pls let me know how many rooms I have to give up!

:bowdown:

I downsized so they can't...........:whistling:

But we still have two free bedrooms for same reasons your working on...:thumbsup2:

we did too.Went from a 5 bedroom farm house to a 2 bedroom raised ranch....My son and his family live in the basement:bang head::bang head::bang head::starz::starz::starz::yikes::yikes::yikes:

....just hope my kids don't decide to move back in.........:bang head: :bawling: :fnd_(16):

1 of our sons came home with his girl friend and told her that our "Media Room" used to be his room... He said he needed a place to stay and he would use his brothers old room which is now a "GUEST" Room. I asked him if he knew the definition of a guest? Oh okay Peggy just left the room , so I told him he could move back in anytime.. Please don't tell Peggy i said this. She said there is no such thing as empty nest syndrome

It's about family.No matter what it takes,we will always be there for them.:fatsmiley:

sooo... with that said,can someone give us directions to Big Tom's place....Robin and I need a place to live.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Go straight to Batavia and turn left, then go straight again and turn right , then go straight for a while ,turn left then another left and we're the gray house on the left........that autta help.................:bang head: :fnd_(16):

Go straight to Batavia and turn left, then go straight again and turn right , then go straight for a while ,turn left then another left and we're the gray house on the left........that autta help.................:bang head: :fnd_(16):

how many lefts was that?My gps keeps sending me back to starting point:think: