IGNORED

OEM Air Filter

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

Where is a good place to buy OEM filters for a 09 venture, I do not want a K&N filter but doing a web search on OEM isn't working out so well... Thanks

Guest scarylarry
It's all them there dirt roads in Tennessee, too much dust and stuff!

That is all we have is dirt roads here,they are putting the $$ in the Titans thug camp, hey ya'll wouldn't to have them would you?

They are a giant money sucking machine..

That is all we have is dirt roads here,they are putting the $$ in the Titans thug camp, hey ya'll wouldn't to have them would you?

I think I still have my stock filters. Very very low milage on them . if you want them send me your addy and you can have em for the cost of postage. I'll check tomorrow to be sure I still have em thou.

Larry

Guest scarylarry
Partshark has them for 22.94 each. The Yamaha dealer linked to in post #2 has it for the same price.

For some reason I was thinking it was 80-100 for the set. :think:

OH OH. That was at my Local Yamahahaha shop; I remember now.

That is why I asked the question here, I didn't have the time to take out a 2nd mortgage after seeing what the stealer wanted:mo money:

From over here you are doing a good job with the Titans..... sorry about the roads. Our roads have something they call asphalt on them,except where they tried to put "tar snakes" and made "tar Lakes"' unless you drive an SUV they are not fit for use... we are just paying for crooked politically inclined people to screw up our provinces great economy.

BTW If you have any pull as a shareholder and the Titans need a good kicker I have a very gifted son that will be looking for a job next season.

Guest scarylarry
From over here you are doing a good job with the Titans..... sorry about the roads. Our roads have something they call asphalt on them,except where they tried to put "tar snakes" and made "tar Lakes"' unless you drive an SUV they are not fit for use... we are just paying for crooked politically inclined people to screw up our provinces great economy.

BTW If you have any pull as a shareholder and the Titans need a good kicker I have a very gifted son that will be looking for a job next season.

They don't like me I get season tickets every year, very long story on why but I shred them and they ask me we didn't see ya at the game..My answer I was busy this is 3rd year running.. I'm really not a fan of them... Now is a Colts different story

Edited by scarylarry

Guest scarylarry
Sorry Larry What I thought I had is not to be. After a garage remodeling/addition I can't find those filters if I even still have em.:confused24:

Next time I'll make sure before inserting foot in mouth.

larry

Don't worry about it is all cool I'll order new ones on line, not as bad as I thought on price, I just don't like KN is all..

I've been thinking about replacing my airfilter for the past month. Now that I have reached 20,000 miles, I may...just may have to blow it off for one last time and put in another 5K to 7K miles then I will have to replace them. Pricewise, I guessed it right...somewhere around $20.00 each. I am curious how much the nearest dealer would charge for one. (calling them tomorrow to inquire):grandpa:

I have a set of K&N's waiting in the wings to be installed on the '99. Got 'm off Ebay for $60 on the doorstep. I run K&N's in all my bikes and have no complaints. Needed the foam seal replaced due to oil saturation on the '91 and contacted them. Got one in the mail N/C in about 3 days. Their aftermarket support is excellent.