IGNORED

Thought you all might like a chuckle...

mini-muffin

Well it started out with me going to my eye appointment. Had a check up after the laser surgery this spring for the glaucoma. Seems all is ok, even got pics of my optic nerve. Wish they hadn't dilated my eyes I might have been able to see the pics. Just a little thinning, but then we went to the grocery store in Elizabeth City. (this is the town next county up) Jeff paid I went to check on something while he was doing that. Found out on our way out of the store they gave him a senior discount.:whistling: I found this very funny, see I'm older then he is. He's only 46 but all that gray hair and beard must make him look older, or he lied to me way back when we got married and he's really way older then I thought. Just thought some of ya might get a good chuckle out of that part.

Margaret

Question is,,,, did Jeff look any better after your treatment?

He was probably so giddy about getting that discount that he's going to grow the bushy beard back, isn't he? I'd watch out, next he's going for the senior discount at Golden Corral!

Wait...your married to Jeffy???? I thought you were his mother!!!:smile5:

Its ok...I know im going to die...

Heck, she is more like the prison warden, not a mother, at least not the loving, nurturing kind of mother. :no-no-no: No wonder Jeff has white hair, scared all the time. :rasberry::rasberry: