Guardian Bells - Please place your orders

Freebird

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluesLover

Don - I'll take 6.

Just please verify for me how much it will be get it to Canada (is it $64.80?)

I am likely going to be away from the forum for the next couple of weeks as I am heading to Florida and am not planning on taking the laptop, so if I hear back from you before Friday night, I will make the payment via PayPal.

Cheers,

Don you knew this was coming. Do they have chrome ? I will take two. Money will be sent paypal. If you are the one sending these out can you put a man's charger in the box. I was going to call you but my phone died on the way home from Vogel.

:rotf:

I wanted to order 3 bells which on your first post you say is $38.80 for 3. At $12.00 a bell, plus $1.80 shipping per bell, plus $.40 more shipping per bell if ordering more than 1 bell comes to $42.60. Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but just wanted to get it right. :confused24: Thanks for going above and beyond for handling this, we're all grateful.

Don you knew this was coming. Do they have chrome ? I will take two. Money will be sent paypal. If you are the one sending these out can you put a man's charger in the box. I was going to call you but my phone died on the way home from Vogel.

:rotf:

Sorry, no chrome. You CAN get sterling silver. :) Sorry about the charger, I forgot all about it. I'll get it mailed today. Please send me your address again.

I wanted to order 3 bells which on your first post you say is $38.80 for 3. At $12.00 a bell, plus $1.80 shipping per bell, plus $.40 more shipping per bell if ordering more than 1 bell comes to $42.60. Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but just wanted to get it right. :confused24: Thanks for going above and beyond for handling this, we're all grateful.

Yea, it should have been .50 per additional bell. I've changed it. Everybody who has paid has done fine and either way is OK. No big deal. Sorry about thta.

Yea, it should have been .50 per additional bell. I've changed it. Everybody who has paid has done fine and either way is OK. No big deal. Sorry about thta.
3 x $12.00 = $36.00...........3 x $1.80 = $5.40............3 x .50 cents = $1.50..........so $36.00, $5.40, and $1.50 totals ($42.90). It'll be sent PayPal today for 3 bells, and thanks again Don.:mustache:

NO...not 3 X 1.80....the 1.80 is only ONCE...then .50 for each additional...so for 3 bells....3 x 12 + 1.80 + 1.00. Total = 37.80...or something like that. :)
Your first e-mail says $12.00 per bell, and $1.80 per bell. I guess you meant $1.80 per order of x amount of bells?? Okay folks, we got a handle on it now, right?:mustache: