IGNORED

Frogg Toggs NO NO!

RoadKill

Thanks for trying this out for us, it's always a good thing for someone to do a test run on things, so the rest of us know what to do and what not to do,,,,, now does the pants do the same thing?

You should know by now not to ask him things like that. It only encourages him. :stickpoke:

If only our bodies worked like that. I could sure use a dewrinkle cycle.

Brandy

I don't think anyone has got in the dryer and tried this one yet Brandy!! It might work but someone has to do the test run. And remember it was Marcarl's idea. He gets all the credit!!:whistling:

Ok So why did you need to get the wrinkles out in the first place?:confused24: Didn't think you were that fussy about stuff like that. :whistling:By the way didn't ya read the instructions? Oh wait sorry you're a man you guys don't do that.:rotf::rotf:Oh I already have a nice rain gear set that I had Rocket pick me up.

Jacket might be way too small for me anyway. Do ya have any barbie dolls? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Well just wanted to pass along that it IS NOT a good idea to throw your Frogg Togg Jacket in the dryer to get the wrinkles out! It went from an Extra Large to an Extra Small in 2 minutes :crying::confused24::whistling:

soak em in the bath tub over night see if it will swell up :stickpoke::big-grin-emoticon::stickpoke:

Glad you'all are having such a good time at my expense :rasberry:

Mini-I read the instructions after it shrunk, does that count? and by the way yes I am very picky about wrinkled clothes, I iron my underwear:2133:

Kenny - I expect that from Beth, but dude, where's the love man?

I figure I can't ride with y'all anymore, but that doesn't mean you are getting rid of me!!

Glad you'all are having such a good time at my expense :rasberry:

Mini-I read the instructions after it shrunk, does that count? and by the way yes I am very picky about wrinkled clothes, I iron my underwear:2133:

Kenny - I expect that from Beth, but dude, where's the love man?

I figure I can't ride with y'all anymore, but that doesn't mean you are getting rid of me!!

Beth made me do it:bighug: