IGNORED

Here we come Texas!

gunkylump

Get ready, we'll be on our way tomorrow after work! Expect to land in San Antonio on Tuesday, and hit the Hampton Inn in Tomball by Friday! We're gonna meander down....spend the weekend with y'all, and then meander back up north and then settle in for the YECH....winter months which are on the way.

I've dubbed it the flat @ss tour of 2010.....it will probably fit quite nicely

Yup, we're excited, and yep, we're ready(I think).

See y'all in a week!

gunk and beth:fingers-crossed-emo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were not in the Pain I am in with my back I would come meet you guys in San Antonio..IF I get a little better do you have a # listed in profile? Just got my first shot in spine today and not feeling to darn good.

If I were not in the Pain I am in with my back I would come meet you guys in San Antonio..IF I get a little better do you have a # listed in profile? Just got my first shot in spine today and not feeling to darn good.

Hey Tom!

Sorry to hear about your back! Not a good thing, hope it heals up quick for you. I'll send you a p.m. with our cell phone # when we get to San Antonio...I think we should be there Tuesday, Beth wants a couple of days there before we head over to the Tomball area. I'm pretty sure our cell works in the States, if it doesn't, I'll send you the phone # of the hotel we're staying in...it'll most likely be a Hampton Inn.

Thanks a lot for the offer to ride over with us...much appreciated!

gunk:)

Get ready, we'll be on our way tomorrow after work! Expect to land in San Antonio on Tuesday, and hit the Hampton Inn in Tomball by Friday! We're gonna meander down....spend the weekend with y'all, and then meander back up north and then settle in for the YECH....winter months which are on the way.

See y'all in a week!

Gunk,

Will your route bring ya anywhere close to Mississippi?

See y'all in a week!

I live in South Tomball so give me a ring and maybe we can go ride the Montgomery twistys Saturday if your still around.

James

Safe trip Randy & Beth, would have loved to have gone with you, but the last 3 weeks of riding through the Western and Southern states have worn my butt out. I know you will have a great time and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Take lots of pictures and we'll have a picture party when you get back....gonna burn mine to a CD....

Please Ride safe.

Ian & Pat

I live just North of the Austin area and you sure are welcome to stop by or I can meet up with you.

If you ride IH 35, it is a very congested roadway with lot's of trucks so do take care.

My cell # is on my profile.

Jim aka...Roadhand

Thanks Roadhand, we'll see where we end up

gunk:big-grin-emoticon:

I live in South Tomball so give me a ring and maybe we can go ride the Montgomery twistys Saturday if your still around.

James

Not sure yet what's set up for Saturday....but we would sure like to do a ride and get together of some kind. It would be great to ride and enjoy a meal with y'all!

Safe trip Randy & Beth, would have loved to have gone with you, but the last 3 weeks of riding through the Western and Southern states have worn my butt out. I know you will have a great time and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Take lots of pictures and we'll have a picture party when you get back....gonna burn mine to a CD....

Please Ride safe.

Ian & Pat

Great to hear you're home Ian....when we get back, we'll have to all get together, you and Pat, Gary and Mary, and Beth and I and have a picture viewing, eating/wine drinking party!

gunk:whistling:

Randy,

You and Beth have a safe trip, and we will see you soon! Can't wait....seems like so long ago! When you get to San Antonio you have to do the river walk!

Boy... do we miss our Canadian buddies!:crying: Ya know...there may even be some cheesecake around here someplace:confused24::whistling:

Cheesecake! Yeah baby!! I'll have to kick the cruise control up a notch or two now....

gunk:shock3:

I spoke with my navigator and she reports that we will be crossing through the lower part of ol' Miss.....whereabouts are you located?

gunk:)

We are close to Jackson on I-20 and Natchez Trace. By "lower part" does she mean I-10?

I might just get the notion to ride down there. There are some members in the Gulfport/Biloxi area.

Walter

We are close to Jackson on I-20 and Natchez Trace. By "lower part" does she mean I-10?

I might just get the notion to ride down there. There are some members in the Gulfport/Biloxi area.

Walter

I'm not really sure, she's up in the room relaxing...let me get back to you on that one in the morning!

Which route you taking when you leave Nashville?

Beth's still in bed...and I'm just the driver. She's the chief navigator...commander in chief....evil taskmaster.....

I see that you're located a wee bit northwest of Nashville....I'm not even sure how much time we're going to spend in Nashville, we're about a half day behind our so called "schedule".....we kind of got turned around a wee bit in the Mammoth Cave area, but sure hit some beauty roads and great scenery....I've always said never a wrong turn when you're out for a ride. What shift are you on today, Sunday and Monday? Let me get back to you on what's up once I get "directions" from Beth...lol! I'd like to meet up with you folks for a wee visit!

gunk:whistling: