IGNORED

Cody 2011 Logo Contest.

Condor

I posted a thread request for Cody 2011 Logos, but so far the thread has drifted off into the sunset... So I think I get it.... Ya'll want to get something for your efforts. So here's the deal. The member who designs the winning logo will receive 2 (one of each color) free T-shirts with their design emblazened across the back. Not enough you say?? OK, and a 6/pak of your favorite beverage... other than hard liquor... Hey, even we have our limits.. :) So are you feeling lucky?? Time to spread those creative wings, and send in your ideas. :group cheers:

:rasberry:

Well now to find someone to draw my idea. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. Need the free Labatts while wearing the tee shift.

same here.. also thought that last years cody design was great.. but i think that this years should be different... ??

I like that one, but I do feel that what we have here is a blatent case of Discrimination!

All us first genners demand to be seen!

(More) Power to the people!

Just sayin!

Hey I used to have that feeling..... But lately I find I've risen above all that 1stGen.. 2ndGen nonsense..... :whistling: :duck:

I really wish I could make this. The bad part is I have to work but the good part is I have a job. The next good part is that I will start getting a vacation week every quarter so maybe next year will be in the bag. Will the shirts be available even if you can't be there?

What's a matter Jack, can't get either one to run right now?

Actually it took a long while to get the '91 to stop leaking, but now she only acts like a Harley once in a while, and purrs like a kitten. Nothing wrong with the '99 'cept it sucks gas like a horse eaten oats.. :) I haven't layed pixie dust on it yet... or it'd purr too... Been to busy buying do-dads for it.... :sign woo hoo:

Being new to the venture club I don't know what the Cody 2011 is all about?

My last recall of Wyoming was when i was doing bronc riding wen i was younger.

Can you fill me in on what go's on at this get together?

From all your description's i may be able to draw up sum ideas to enter into the contest.

looking forward to the replies.

Cody is where the Venturerider Intl Rally is being held in 2011. It is the big get together of the year. There has been a lot of interest already and it looks like we are headed for great attendance. Here is the Thread with the info.. http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51915&highlight=cody

Or visit us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123462574368803

Brian

• 2 weeks later...