IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a few have seen it during "Good Morning America" so, now that I have a recorder box, I set that show to be recorded this morning. I'll check it tonight and hopefully the commercial will be there... I'll let ya know and if it is, I'm going to try and video it and post it somewhere.

Seems a few have seen it during "Good Morning America" so, now that I have a recorder box, I set that show to be recorded this morning. I'll check it tonight and hopefully the commercial will be there... I'll let ya know and if it is, I'm going to try and video it and post it somewhere.

Well dang... I went all through the Good Morning america recording and .... NO COMMERCIAL of us ... :crying: :crying: I wanna see it!! :crying: :crying:

I had forgotten about this post and noticed a 2 second shot of a RSV on the commercial last evening. I don't usually "tune in" to commercials but the RSV got my attention. I kicked in the dvr a few times and even paused it. Great job and good to see a RSV in a commercial. I wish Yamaha would catch on to putting RSV's in commercials. They might even upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the DYI channel, and I finally saw it the "Soup commercial."

Peggy had fallen asleep and I think I made her jump when I said "that's it." I rewound the DVR so she could see it---she said "Oh" then smacked me anyway.:starz:

But now I can say I saw it..

• 1 month later...

Its been on up here numerous times. You two look as if you were enjoying yourselves.:thumbsup2: Have the Grammies called yet? We had a commercial shot in our front yard once for a Property Insurance Company when we grew pumpkins years ago. Never did see it on television though. :confused24::D

Its been on up here numerous times. You two look as if you were enjoying yourselves.:thumbsup2: Have the Grammies called yet? We had a commercial shot in our front yard once for a Property Insurance Company when we grew pumpkins years ago. Never did see it on television though. :confused24::D

I still haven't seen it ... :crying:

This isn't the video commercial but this print ad was in a local magazine with my morning newspaper. Hope it scanned okay.

that ain't us ... looks like a Harley (based on the hinges on the trunk) and I'm much better lookin than that guy!! LOL