IGNORED

i just had the s#%t scared out of me

Thom

i was sitting here reading the new posts a few min. ago on the house boat , it is cool out side and have all the windows and door open , i live in the Ocala Nat. forest , any way i look up and there is a 300 lb. hog walking down the gang plank , we don't have any nice hogs around here , only wild ones , mean wild ones so i had a heart attack , all i could think to do is jump out the window into the river , thank the man upstairs this hog backs up gos back up the plank and just stairs at me , i called my wife , she looks out the window and freaks . i told her to git the shotgun , loaded with buck and come over because i am trapped , anyway to cut this short , it somebody's pet and very friendly , some jerk dumped it out here . anybody want a 300lb hog ? i am going to put it in my neighbors yard , he is the state game warden :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Guest maddabber

Boy do I like bacon with my eggs. In fact I like pork chops and there is nothing better than a good roast of pork. YUMMY.

Why take it next door then you have to share the spoils, or in this case the meat.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

well just got back from the game warden,s house , had to fix his fence , dog + hog = broken fence and it looks like we'll have lots of pork soon , the 1st one of us that sees it has to shoot it , the boss is worried about it being lose in the forest , never had to dress a hog before . i guess there is a 1st time for everything . i hate jerks that dump their pets in the forest . i would like to shoot them .

well just got back from the game warden,s house , had to fix his fence , dog + hog = broken fence and it looks like we'll have lots of pork soon , the 1st one of us that sees it has to shoot it , the boss is worried about it being lose in the forest , never had to dress a hog before . i guess there is a 1st time for everything . i hate jerks that dump their pets in the forest . i would like to shoot them .

Darn, what a time to be caught with only half a tank of gas in the scoot.

Guest Ken8143

I've dressed hogs the old-timey way - outdoor vat to scald them and all. Ain't too hard. Those short ribs, bacon and ham are sure good to say nothing of the loins... never got into the lips of a hog. Sounds grusome to me. - Ken

Thom if your serious about keeping it, check the yellow pages and see if there is a nearby locker plant or meat market, maybe even some farmer in the area that might raise a few. They should be able to tell you whether they can help you out, even come and get it and for pennies on the dollar vs. the grocery store, you get back a bunch of nicely wrapped white packages marked bacon, ribs, chops, ham, bacon, ribs, chops, ham. Ummm Ummm good!!

Erns

UPDATE , no pork chops , the pig has a new home , one of the local kids adopted it , his dad thinks it cool , but i have not heard from his mother yet [ mommy look what fallowed me home , can i keep it ] :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i am going try to get pics next week .

UPDATE , no pork chops , the pig has a new home , one of the local kids adopted it , his dad thinks it cool , but i have not heard from his mother yet [ mommy look what fallowed me home , can i keep it ] :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i am going try to get pics next week .

Good News .. now ... wait till next Year ...

you can have the Pork Chops and everything else then also ... :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: