IGNORED

Important News!!!!

Drreb

According to Fox News "the chicken came before the egg". According to scientist who have spent huge amounts of money and time, there is a certain protein that is in a egg, but could not be there unless the chicken came first. So there you go, now you know the "Rest of the Story" Paul Harvey's way...:doh:I can now get a good nights sleep knowing the answer to this perplexing question....:dancefool:

What about the rooster? When did it come? After the chicken or after the egg. And how did the first egg get fertilized if the rooster came after the egg. ?????????????????

I can't sleep!

:farmer:

Oh my, I can't sleep again...I'm so confused. If a rooster layed a egg on the barn roof which side would the egg roll down?:doh:

According to Fox News "the chicken came before the egg". According to scientist who have spent huge amounts of money and time, there is a certain protein that is in a egg, but could not be there unless the chicken came first. So there you go, now you know the "Rest of the Story" Paul Harvey's way...:doh:I can now get a good nights sleep knowing the answer to this perplexing question....:dancefool:

What is really stupid is that it is the obvious answer.

If it was evolution, then they evolved from one celled organisms that didn't yet lay eggs.

If they were created by god, then of course the chicken came first.

No matter how you look at it, the chicken came first, not sure why it was ever a question.

When ever anyone has ever asked me which have first (usually as a rhetorical question) I always answer the chicken.

Not sure if this is going over the edge....but its a cute story.

Scientists asked God how he created life. God told them he made man from the dust of the earth.

So the scientists started digging around in the dirt to see if they could re-create life.....

But God said.....

OH NO....YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIRT!

Neither, it was either the Federalist Party or the Tolerlists, maybe the Whigs!

The Anti-federalist party started in 1780 opposing the Federalist idea of throwing out the articles of confederation and adding the constitution as they felt eventually it would lead to the loss of state's rights. They also opposed the Federalists idea of limiting the right to bear arms. They failed to stop the constitutional convention but managed to get state's rights and the right to bear arms into the Constitution. Later under Jefferson in morphed into the Democratic-Republican party, then under Andrew Jackson became the Democratic party.

The Whig party started in 1833 and fell apart by about 1850. The Whigs, Democrats, And Free Soilers that opposed slavery became the Republican party shortly after that.