IGNORED

Muffinmans count down

muffinman

Hey now don't be pickin on Dan he's just excited. :)

Besides he's doing a great job. It's ok Dan get up when you want to, heck David might just not post on this anymore with you in charge. :Laugh:

Margaret

Yes Dan has done a great job.

I ain't in charge of nothing. I'm Retar er Retired!!!

Fear not Dan i'm back. thanks for the help.:happy34:

14 Days

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're back home safe and sound Jeff, wanted to be down there this weekend, but other things got in the way. Ya'll have fun and we'll see you soon! Glad you got to surprise everyone, wished I coulda been there to see that! Did Yammer fall outta his chair?!!

Dan

For those who didnt see me yesterday I am Home I got early parole :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Sure did surprise some people yesterday here in Asheville had a good ride in from Atlanta.

Thanks for keeping up the countdown

Jeff

Welcome back home Brother....welcome back

:thumbsup2:

Jeff,

That is fantastic and we are all so very thankful that you are home safely. You've been gone way to long my brother. BUT...............

This is totally unacceptable. You can't just pop in here and screw up the countdown that way. Now you get your butt back across the big pond so that we can do this right. :doh:

For those who didnt see me yesterday I am Home I got early parole :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Sure did surprise some people yesterday here in Asheville had a good ride in from Atlanta.

Jeff

Awright!!! Glad your home, though not nearly so much as you & mini. One less thing on the worry list.

Jeff

Welcome Home Honey. Hope to see ya shortly.