IGNORED

Muffinmans count down

muffinman

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so what's the secret this time did he call and say he had his chest hair braided or something? The beard was a bit of a shock last time, not sure I can take any other surprises. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

After a year over there, he has been indoctrinated into finer art of the harem.

I do hope you have plenty room for the "Other Gals" :080402gudl_prv: :rotf::rotf:

Hey Dan I got me a pretty blue 4WD pick up now I can get there without taking that stinking road. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Wise words of wisdom spoken by Mini............Being she has 4 x 4 now and stays off the main roads , we all are much safer now !:fingers-crossed-emo

BEER30

Wise words of wisdom spoken by Mini............Being she has 4 x 4 now and stays off the main roads , we all are much safer now !:fingers-crossed-emo

BEER30

Have you ridden with her in that vehicle :crying::crying:

No matter what road, just make sure you are behind her.

She will run you over. :rasberry::rasberry:

Have you ridden with her in that vehicle :crying::crying:

No matter what road, just make sure you are behind her.

She will run you over. :rasberry::rasberry:

First you were riding on the jump seat. (doesn't look comfy) and I was following David's directions. Which was tough since he was busy chatting. The trip back wasn't bad. Of course if it was that bad you did have the opportunity to ride with Felicia. :whistling:I'm just saying if it were that bad you did have options. Besides I got my license in NY.

Margaret

First you were riding on the jump seat. (doesn't look comfy) and I was following David's directions. Which was tough since he was busy chatting. The trip back wasn't bad. Of course if it was that bad you did have the opportunity to ride with Felicia. :whistling:I'm just saying if it were that bad you did have options. Besides I got my license in NY.

Margaret

I like that jump seat but I do not remember RiderDuke chatting, but then I was to busy screaming :scared::scared: