IGNORED

Muffinmans count down

muffinman

Well lets get this started no sense in me being the only one that is excited that the contract is almost over.as of this morning I have 42 more days till I get to Kuwait and then it will be 1 or 2 to get back to Mini. I am not planning on doing anything non Mini related for at least 30 days so if ya want to see me then ya need to make sure she is going to be there.

Margaret has been real good about this over seas trip of mine (the paychecks are helping) I know she is really looking forward to me being home to fix a few things and so that she will have someone to talk to.

Thanks to all of you that have put up with her while I am over here in the sand box I really appreciate it.

Who wants to go Riding I am looking forward to getting some good riding and good food into me as long a Mini is up for it I am sure that the miles will rack up on the bike.

See yall soon

Jeff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 days and counting? Hell, Jeff, you are so short you need a ladder to get into your boots!

Looking forward to seeing you again, and hearing some stories of your play time "over there". Looking forward, too, to some riding. This solo riding around here beats not riding, but having folks of similar bent and interest makes it all much better.:fingers-crossed-emo:Venture:

Keep clicking those days off and we will see you soon!

Poledar

Hey now I head off for a bit and some of ya think you can talk about me. Well I got a couple of days till I head home and I have my laptop. Had to be up here in NY dad had his gall bladder removed yesterday. All went well for him and he's home. So Don't get too excited. Just because Muffin will be home soon doesn't mean I won't be on here. As for Riderduke well I'll take care of him myself.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Oh mom and dad say Hi David. :)

Margaret

:whistling:

Hey now I head off for a bit and some of ya think you can talk about me. Well I got a couple of days till I head home and I have my laptop. Had to be up here in NY dad had his gall bladder removed yesterday. All went well for him and he's home. So Don't get too excited. Just because Muffin will be home soon doesn't mean I won't be on here. As for Riderduke well I'll take care of him myself.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Oh mom and dad say Hi David. :)

Margaret

:happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::happy34::stirthepot:

39 days:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: