IGNORED

t shirts

BIG TOM

This is summer...........Havn't sold a t shirt in months :think:. I AM WORKING ON A LADY VENTURERIDER SHIRT and also tank tops for the women ...If you gals think you would be interested , give me your imput (not that I'm gonna listen to it) :Im not listening tolol...But,I'd like to know before I contact the vendor and start a new project...............speak up gals...tell me what you'd like......

Edited by BIG TOM

leather tank top for the women?

just something about leather.

see im feeling a little better. while i wait for the fireworks tonight.

and i live on the street down by the river where there launch these suckers.

in about 4 hours i wont be able to move my car. thats how bad it gets down here, but i will be looking for leather tank tops while i look out my window LOL

tank tops are a good idea. Not too sure about the leather during summer. Kinda hot for that, but then it is a man wanting to see a woman in a leather tank top. Guess you'd like leather pants too? On woman that is, not sure it's the same thing with a guy wearing them. :whistling:

Margaret

Guest RawHide

YES do carry TANK TOPS FOR US Woman folks! I really use them a lot and they are so much sexier looking on me! Can where them here and there and everywhere!

:stickinouttounge:

Ok, you lugnuts....I know what you guys want. I want to hear from the woman. I am thinking of the womans v necks and tank tops,golf shirts, and button downs? Woman jump in and let me know what you want......

Dear Mr. Big Tom,

I am a member here on the site. I am interested in purchasing a tank top too. I think something more durable would be nice. I think our lady members would not like having their V twins flying out of their shirts while motoring down the highway. I have a thing about leather too, but that is why I have a leather vest.

Are you considering making up VR thongs in the future? I am getting a whole new image of our VR group now.

Thank you for helping us in this project.

Yama Mama:smile11:

Edited by Yama Mama

Dear Mr. Big Tom,

I am a member here on the site. I am interested in purchasing a tank top too. I think something more durable would be nice. I think our lady members would not like having their V twins flying out of their shirts while motoring down the highway. I have a thing about leather too, but that is why I have a leather vest.

Are you considering making up VR thongs in the future? I am getting a whole new image of our VR group now.

Thank you for helping us in this project.

Yama Mama:smile11:

VR THONGS......Hmmmmmm:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Meeting with the vendor in 1/2 hour to work on tank tops..will order Taters a couple and then post the pics for your approval. We will go from here ladies..It will take a couple of weeks to get them going for you gals..more info to come.........:clap2:

Edited by BIG TOM

with the input from the guys, i see why you didn't post this in the ladies lair forum! ! ! !

Wouldn't have made a difference if he posted it in the ladies lair you guys would still post on it. You're all so bad. No bra's and tank tops. Hey Tom if we go with the VR thong we'll need some bra's to go with them. Maybe nippless for the guys.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

As a representative of the Lady VentureRider Ladies, I would like to personally thank you, for getting this together for all us poor women who have had to try to look sexy in a man's t shirt.attachment.php?attachmentid=47695&stc=1&d=1278553545

Just look at this poor woman, trying to be sexy.

Just pitiful isn't it?

Yama Mama

Hi Tom,

Sounds like Tank tops are a hit. However, being an older woman who drives a motorcycle, my interest is a little boring...... how about long sleeve V-neck T-shirt in nice bright colors.... red, orange, white, and construction green...... love that green!

I think there is something sexy about wearing tight v-necks with long loose sleeves.......hahaha

Mrs. Rickster........