IGNORED

He's finally back at the base

mini-muffin

Well he finally made it back to his base. We dropped him off at the airport on sunday. Actually we pretty much threw him out of the truck said a quick goodbye and left. It was a bit of a mad house at the Atlanta airport. So he got to Dubai then had to fly to Kuwait. Some new policy after I made his reservations that said they have to go and come from Kuwait. I figured out why after he got there. You have to pay 15 for a visa and then some more for a few other things. Seems they have a racket going. Anyway then he had to get to Kandahar. That took a bit of time then he got stuck in Kandahar. Finally got to shindand yesterday, but I heard from him today which is their tomorrow. Anyway, he finally made it there. He has 54 days to go. 50 till he leaves Afghanistan then 4 in Kuwait or something like that. Then he heads to Atlanta again and takes their transport back to Benning. After he gets done with that he's mine again. Hopefully the last bit of time will go fast. I guess I should figure out where to get a clock to countdown the days and add it to my signature.

Margaret

That's good news Mini, glad to hear he made it back safe. Is he going back thru Rammstein on the way home? Maybe a Squeeze M&E?

We're trying to set up the schedule to make Asheville, hoping it works out.

Dan

Good to hear, and I don't have to tell you, but keep us posted, and we'll try to reply and sound interested at the same time, uuuhhhhh we love you too, keep up the courage.

I thought you were married long enough to know you don't tell us you'll try to be interested. You're suppose to fake it and not let us know. Even after that trip up on the table with me. Dang. :Laugh:

Margaret

I thought you were married long enough to know you don't tell us you'll try to be interested. You're suppose to fake it and not let us know. Even after that trip up on the table with me. Dang. :Laugh:

Margaret

Who says I mean what I wrote,,,,,,, boy you ARE gullible!!!!!!!!!!:whistling::rotf:

Margaret,

We are all glad that Jeff will be home in a few weeks. I'm sure it has been a difficult time while he was away, but the homecoming will be a celebration worthy of note!!!

May God keep His eyes and His hand on Jeff through these last days.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Poledar