IGNORED

Houston Area Maintenance Day 21Aug2010

Owen

Are you planning to attend the Houston/SE Tx MD?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to attend the Houston/SE Tx MD?

• I'll be there for sure!
    • I really want to attend, I'll confirm later.
    • Texas... August... Are you nuts? I'm a wimp and staying home...

Owen, Becky and I will be attending, we can bring deserts or side dishes just let me know what is needed. I have been working during the last 4 ofr 5 maintenance days and sure am looking forward to meeting more of the experts and ace mechanics. Looking forward to it, Ken Parker

Wecome, Ken & Becky. Hope you can make it! :thumbsup:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen, Becky and I will be attending, we can bring deserts or side dishes just let me know what is needed. I have been working during the last 4 ofr 5 maintenance days and sure am looking forward to meeting more of the experts and ace mechanics. Looking forward to it, Ken Parker

It will be great to see ya'll! Don't know about experts and ace mechanics, but I'm sure there will be lots of BS and Laughs!

Well, it looks like I am off the fence and am going to make it to Owen's for MD.

I only need brake fluid change, so, I won't be a resource hog this trip. I am looking forward to helping others and getting in some visiting.

What can I bring that is not covered already or low on coverage for good and grub.

I will be riding over Friday night to keep the hours down on the road. I will bring brake fluid, my lift adapter and a few tools.

Well, it looks like I am off the fence and am going to make it to Owen's for MD.

I only need brake fluid change, so, I won't be a resource hog this trip. I am looking forward to helping others and getting in some visiting.

What can I bring that is not covered already or low on coverage for good and grub.

I will be riding over Friday night to keep the hours down on the road. I will bring brake fluid, my lift adapter and a few tools.

That's great! Maybe you can hook up with Boomer and his pygmies and ride together...

Owen, counting the days. Mollie and I will be bringing some chips, Mollies great guacamole dip and salsa made w/Texas gunpowder. :witch_brew: Will need extra water. LoL.

Can't wait, Ponch fixing me up with a set guages for my Midnight.

Where are you staying @ Dale, we have room here @ the house if your interested?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a PM out to JBurell. he put me up last time. I will see what James comes up with.

I'll keep ya'll up to date.

Lady Massey won't be coming with as she has a broken wrist, however, not be left at the house, she n a friend will head to new orleans for a bit o fun.

work has been just pounding, so i am looking forward to some fun.

So for riding scheduleing, on a normal day, I should be leaving Kinder, La Friday afternoon about 5 PM give or take. of course this can be altered just a bit for anyone that wants to get together for the ride over. I have a 15 minute ride to I-10. the Iowa exit is right there for meet ups at the Loves travel plaza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a PM out to JBurell. he put me up last time. I will see what James comes up with.

I'll keep ya'll up to date.

Roger that Dale, the door is open if you need it or any others that want a place to crash....it sure is nice having a house that is twice as big as our last one

:banana:

Hey I'm an expert at BSing

:stickpoke:

I AGREE!!

I have managed to get ok'd for the Fri. before off so no coming down while being tired from having been at work all nite! YIPEEE!! Will bring some broccoli slaw like I brought to the first MD I attended. Good stuff and I don't have to worry about it falling off the bike like I did that chocolate cake I brought to Kreg's. Unless someone would rather have the cake [chocolate cherry]????;)

As far as equipment goes, I can bring my Craftsman lift [still in box] and the T shaped MC chock that Harbor Freight sells [also still in box] so that someone can stand his bike upright if needed while working on it. The hubby has finally bought himself a new car [Hyundai Elantra] so I've got my F150 back and I can use that to bring stuff down on Fri. before the meet.

DEFINITELY counting the days!!!:group cheers:

Edited by Brenda H
add info

Thanks Man, there are not many people a guy can count on the give him a kick in the butt when he needs one.:)

I'm here for you man, kind of a humanitarian thing in me. Just ask Dave (Jus Monkeyin Around) about giving him a kick

:hihi:

Hell it's only 876.29 miles to Telarosa from Conroe, I driven father for Ice Cream :scratchchin:

I cleared out most of my garage... what a load of *rap! Got room to work on at least two at a time. Fired up the compressor. No explosion. Holds pressure. No hose leaks. Found that my lift is AWOL... Can't seem to remember who borrowed it. :confused07:

6 Days...

Owen, I have my lift that I can bring, also have one of Squids and his adaptor, that I can bring if he doesn`t mind ( ?? ) I am going to drag the trailer behind the bike so can bring what ever you may need, just let me know.

K

I cleared out most of my garage... what a load of *rap! Got room to work on at least two at a time. Fired up the compressor. No explosion. Holds pressure. No hose leaks. Found that my lift is AWOL... Can't seem to remember who borrowed it. :confused07:

6 Days...

Owen, I have my lift that I can bring, also have one of Squids and his adaptor, that I can bring if he doesn`t mind ( ?? ) I am going to drag the trailer behind the bike so can bring what ever you may need, just let me know.

K

Thanks Kreg! That will work out fine. :happy65:

Owen , do you have a soldering iron ? i want to convert my antt. over to a fire stik and figger there will be some twoway radio people around and hopefolley , maybe ? get the SWR set ? i,ll stop by a truck stop to get the parts i need .

its gonna be a LOOONNNG 6 days !

Thom

Ps . we'll bring a adapter stand and a carb tune , need any thing else ? have lots of room because Mike aka SkyKing's is being trailered because of his fan is out . :whistling: