IGNORED

Ordering food for MD today

Freebird

Well folks, the time is drawing near. Eileen is placing the order for food today. As near as I can determine, we should have right at 200 people this year.

Really looking forward to seeing all our old friends and meeting some new ones.

Also wondering how many people might be wanting to go our for dinner on Friday night. Charlie want BBQ and there is a decent place up on 58 near Amherst. Probably about 15 miles away. I'm not sure though that they can handle a large group. Let me know who is interested and I'll call and find out.

Hey Don!

IBents, Pat, Beth and I will be leaving Windsor, ON early enough on Friday that we should be in Oberlin sometime shortly after lunch.

Beth and I would certainly be up for some "BBQ" on Friday night, so count us in. Not sure about Ian and Pat, I'll send Ian an e-mail so he'll know what's up.

gunk:Laugh:

Naked Rider and myself are heading out around 4am friday. That should put us there around

2 or 3 pm. I'm speaking for both of us here but I'm pretty sure you can count us in for some grub where ever you decide to go as long as we get there on time.

Can't wait.

Does anyone have a plan on what time we would leave Don's for dinner on Friday?

My wife works Friday, so I would probably ride back down to Mansfield and pick her up at 5:30, then be back at Don's by 6:30.

Gary

Hey Don!

IBents, Pat, Beth and I will be leaving Windsor, ON early enough on Friday that we should be in Oberlin sometime shortly after lunch.

Beth and I would certainly be up for some "BBQ" on Friday night, so count us in. Not sure about Ian and Pat, I'll send Ian an e-mail so he'll know what's up.

gunk:Laugh:

Count us both in, looking forward to it. Its gonna be great to see everyone again. :thumbsup2:

Ian & Pat

Count two more for that Don.

Hey TJ, we are probably going to hook up with Carbon One on Fri at the same exit...15.... as last year... off I75....it would be nice to join up again and anyone else going from Michigan or Ontario is welcome.

Ian

Edited by ibents

Does anyone have a plan on what time we would leave Don's for dinner on Friday?

My wife works Friday, so I would probably ride back down to Mansfield and pick her up at 5:30, then be back at Don's by 6:30.

Gary

Depends on what time Goose gets Freebird's bike back together on Friday. :rasberry::rasberry:

+2 for BBQ

OK folks, I just got off the phone with the Moosehead Grill. The only way they can accommodate a group our size is if we rent their "party room". It will hold about 60 people. It would cost us $100.00 to rent the room and I would have to meet with them to come up with a menu and a "per head" price. Are we still interested?

Also, just a side note. In my opinion. The food is just OK...not fantastic. I've only eaten there one time and though I thought it was OK, it was not good enough that I have been back yet. That was probably 3 years ago.

OK folks, I just got off the phone with the Moosehead Grill. The only way they can accommodate a group our size is if we rent their "party room". It will hold about 60 people. It would cost us $100.00 to rent the room and I would have to meet with them to come up with a menu and a "per head" price. Are we still interested?

Also, just a side note. In my opinion. The food is just OK...not fantastic. I've only eaten there one time and though I thought it was OK, it was not good enough that I have been back yet. That was probably 3 years ago.

That's good for me.

Gary