IGNORED

The only way to appreciate a 2nd Gen scoot

E-Fishin-C

You know...the older I get, the smarter my dad was..........he always tried to impress on me that if we were all the same....life would be boring!

That said....whether it's a 1st gen, a 2nd gen, a wing, a harley, a kawi...whatever....we are all going to have differing opinions, likes and dislikes, of our rides. I'm not centering out Cap'n Eddie...I just didn't know how else to get in on this thread, so please pardon my interruption.

We all will have differing opinions, that's why there are so many different products available out there, not just bikes...but cereals, meat cuts, alcohol, soda..whatever! I appreciate what I ride, but at the same time, I also appreciate what everyone else rides. (Although I do have a really hard time with scooter types) I hope that all these posts have been friendly banter, and that it doesn't take a turn to the nasty side, and start to become personal. Let's all appreciate what makes our countries so great, and that's having the ability to be a little different than the other guy without being persecuted. Perhaps we should all, myself included, think of this before we post something which could be interpreted entirely different than intended. This happens very easily without tone inflection and facial expression.

I'll get down off my soapbox now, hope I haven't p*ssed anyone off, and I'll continue to enjoy the camradrie that is always so evident on this forum.

gunk:Laugh:

If there were no bashing each other, where would the fun be! :big-grin-emoticon:

You know...the older I get, the smarter my dad was..........he always tried to impress on me that if we were all the same....life would be boring!

That said....whether it's a 1st gen, a 2nd gen, a wing, a harley, a kawi...whatever....we are all going to have differing opinions, likes and dislikes, of our rides. I'm not centering out Cap'n Eddie...I just didn't know how else to get in on this thread, so please pardon my interruption.

We all will have differing opinions, that's why there are so many different products available out there, not just bikes...but cereals, meat cuts, alcohol, soda..whatever! I appreciate what I ride, but at the same time, I also appreciate what everyone else rides. (Although I do have a really hard time with scooter types) I hope that all these posts have been friendly banter, and that it doesn't take a turn to the nasty side, and start to become personal. Let's all appreciate what makes our countries so great, and that's having the ability to be a little different than the other guy without being persecuted. Perhaps we should all, myself included, think of this before we post something which could be interpreted entirely different than intended. This happens very easily without tone inflection and facial expression.

I'll get down off my soapbox now, hope I haven't p*ssed anyone off, and I'll continue to enjoy the camradrie that is always so evident on this forum.

Now see what you started I have too put my 2 cents This site was initially for Yamaha Ventures But some where down the line it collapse :crying::buttkick::rotfl::stirthepot:

Ahhhh..... The peace maker... Geeze I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers...... Uhm.:confused07:..?? Yes I did... :whistling::rotf::whistling::rotf::whistling::rotf: :group cheers: :sign woo hoo:

What were we talking about???????????????:sign **** happens::stirthepot::sign bring it on::clap2::sign yeah that::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::sign bring it on::hijacked::crying::Avatars_Gee_George::usa::confused24::confused24::confused24:

Considering the above, I think we're talking about how many goofey icons a guy can get into a single post and still have it make sense.... :p :witch_brew:

Eck,

that looks terrifying!!

It is terrifying, but I had to tear it apart to see how it ticked.

At least now I know what needs to be removed and how it is removed, and what tools I need if something DID happen on the road, same as you and others want to know as much as you can about the RSV.

I can still work on the RSV and I am willing to help anyone who has a GW tackle their issues and wants.

The only way to really appreciate a 2nd Gen ...

is by working on a Goldwing..ask me how I know.

WOW :yikes: all that just to change the fuse for the radio.

I'm starting to find more and more that to take one cover off that you need, you will have to remove all of them just to do it, it's the new fung shway thing.

:7_6_3[1]:

Eck,

that looks terrifying!!

It is terrifying, but I had to tear it apart to see how it ticked.

At least now I know what needs to be removed and how it is removed, and what tools I need if something DID happen on the road, same as you and others want to know as much as you can about the RSV.

I can still work on the RSV and I am willing to help anyone who has a GW tackle their issues and wants.

I would post a pic of Brown Sugar now but I don't want to make Skid cry!!!:whistling: