IGNORED

My new Bike

dray

It's a beauty! Did you just get it?

thanks picked it up yesterday at noon in Alpena at D's Honda; they gave me a great deal

if some one was looking for a real nice one with a good deal they have a 2008 still new on the floor

Is that a first gen? Doesn't appear to be a 2nd gen.

Eh its gotta be its the one with out the cassette player

thanks for all the great comments on my new scoot:thumbsup2:

the bike is a new 2010 not sure why its not showing up by my avitar it is listed in my profile but by my name it just says supporting member twice OH WELL

and no it wont fit in the side door but i think with a bit of work i could get her through the window if the wife dont catch me:smile5:

Tom you may not get yours till the 18th but till then I can ride and smile enough for the both of us:stirthepot:

see you all at MD:banana:

dray

When you get ready for your first set of tires on the GL get ready for some fun. They are not as easy to change as bias tires. They are a different animal,( radial with a very stiff bead ), you will have to change your technique a little.

Dray,

Very nice bro :) Myself and another member or maybe 2 others will be leaving Friday a.m. prior to MD and should be hitting Bay City Area around 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. If you want to join us to MD?

:scratchchin:

this sounds good

Congrats Dray, now you can go out and play with the big kids !!!!!!!!!!!

I'll see you at M/D I'm leaveing Friday AM. Have not set a time but it would be nice to take some back roads.

Gary

Hey check with Frogmaster he is going to be here in the am. I was going to ride along with them: a few more riders should make it more fun:thumbsup2:

Nice bike dray, looked at them befor I got my RSV. I'm also leaving for MD friday morning and taking back roads to Dons. We should get a group to ride together!!!

sounds good to me if it will work for everyone else:cool10:

Now if I had a scooter that looked like that,,,,,,,,,, I'd have a scooter that looked just like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine looks like it so were Half way there

Dray

Edited by dray

Had a 2003 and put 65,000 on it before I sold it.... Install All ball steering head bearings( I have a steering head nut tool if you need it) and progressive springs and see the world... Congrats, you will love it..

By the way... I have a full set of maintenance dvds from Fred Harmon if you would like to make some copies...

David

ok, I just gotta ask...will that thing fit in the side door of the house there???

:scratchchin:

Very Nice.

I doubt it will fit in the door, but you wil have to be careful coming out of the door. Hope no one is in a hurry.

Brad