IGNORED

Two strikes and still counting....

BoomerCPO

Last night I broke up with my recent girl friend.

What's up with these women who start a relationship and then ask a guy to give up his bike for them?

Boomer....who sez ya gotta draw a line in the sand on this "Give and Take" stuff that wimmen lay on ya.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will you be asking Owen for the pygmies back? LOL

First question to ask. Do you ride? If the answer is no.

See Ya!

I read someplace that when a woman meets a man she starts wondering and hoping how she can change him. When a man meets a woman he hopes that she will never change.

Just a totally different outlook on who we are and what we want.

Hey, but what the #@%@ do I know?

NEXT?

So will you be asking Owen for the pygmies back? LOL

First question to ask. Do you ride? If the answer is no.

See Ya!

I read someplace that when a woman meets a man she starts wondering and hoping how she can change him. When a man meets a woman he hopes that she will never change.

Just a totally different outlook on who we are and what we want.

Hey, but what the #@%@ do I know?

NEXT?

Oh I ask the pertinent questions before I even ask em out for a 2nd date.....and I inform them up front about my passion for riding....If they are hoping to change me into a domesticated house pet they are in for a big surprise.

I think I'll stick with riding solo for a while....the scoot never asks me to give her up! LOL

Boomer.....who's gonna bring in a fresh boatload of pygmies and teach them to screen all prospective date applicants.:thumbsup2:

Its all about the happiness. When I met my Fiance I laid it all on the table. I ride. I fight fire and I play in a Bagpipe band. If I stop any of these its because I want to and not because you decide I should. Likewise she Runs and has a few other hobbies. I have a no choke chain policy. I wont keep one on her and she wont keep one on me. So far in the 5 years we been together I cant remember any real fights. A few disagreements but we know the rules of engagement (You like that pun?).

Hold firm Brother. If they want to change you then they should not have picked you anyway. There will be one who will adorn the backseat of that bike because they want to be there and you may need to ride more for them when you meet the right chick.

When I met my wife she was the proud owner of a boat and fishing poles. It was love at first cruise :thumbsup:

Then I had to convince her that motorcycles were not as bad as her mother said they were.

I WON !! :clap2::clap2:

I'd like to forego having to convince any woman into riding with me....that can waste valuable riding time.

Boomer....who don't need a boat/fishing poles cuz dynamite works very well fer getting fish.

sorry to hear this boomer.

you know i once had a girlfriend who yelled at me about tipping a poor pizza boy 2 dollars said if i cant learn how to save money then we will never make it. go figure well she,s gone. as for a woman or the bike? well the bike will get ya home

but then again if ya marry and get the bid D divorce shes gets the home:rotf:

dont know what state your in now? maybe ya need one of them der primer colored trucks with the conferderate flag. women love them.:big-grin-emoticon:

Its all about the happiness. When I met my Fiance I laid it all on the table. I ride. I fight fire and I play in a Bagpipe band. If I stop any of these its because I want to and not because you decide I should. Likewise she Runs and has a few other hobbies. I have a no choke chain policy. I wont keep one on her and she wont keep one on me. So far in the 5 years we been together I cant remember any real fights. A few disagreements but we know the rules of engagement (You like that pun?).

Hold firm Brother. If they want to change you then they should not have picked you anyway. There will be one who will adorn the backseat of that bike because they want to be there and you may need to ride more for them when you meet the right chick.

I hear ya Bro and my plans remain firm. I don't mind changes to make myself a better person but losing the scoot is NOT an option I will consider.

Boomer....heading out for some hard riding in the Loozeeanner flatlands.:dancefool:

But Boomer - it was a REALLY nice boat - and at the time I didn't even have a street bike. That was 20 years ago

Grasshopper you are forgiven! LOL

Boomer.....who sez he could live with a gal who has a 100 foot yacht parked at the Marina....:Laugh:

sorry to hear this boomer.

you know i once had a girlfriend who yelled at me about tipping a poor pizza boy 2 dollars said if i cant learn how to save money then we will never make it. go figure well she,s gone. as for a woman or the bike? well the bike will get ya home

but then again if ya marry and get the bid D divorce shes gets the home:rotf:

dont know what state your in now? maybe ya need one of them der primer colored trucks with the conferderate flag. women love them.:big-grin-emoticon:

LOL....If I have to do that to my truck I'd rather keep running in single harness....

Boomer.....who loves the South but not enuff to pooch up a perfectly good truck.

If she didn't take half your stuff when she left, it was not too late. That's what I am currently dealing with. Ya done good.

RandyA

I didn't have anything for her to take. My EX took everything I worked 26 years for.....LOL

Boomer....who sez laughing is always better than ruining good beer by crying in it.:thumbsup2:

A friend of mine has been married and divorced 5 time - slow learner ? I guess so BUT he has decided that instead of marriage again, he's just going to find some woman he can't get along with and buy her a house !

saves a lot of time and aggravation -

A friend of mine has been married and divorced 5 time - slow learner ? I guess so BUT he has decided that instead of marriage again, he's just going to find some woman he can't get along with and buy her a house !

saves a lot of time and aggravation -

Married five times? Dayuuuummm....that dude needs to have his water tested! LOL

Boomer....who's gonna think long and hard before he goes sashaying up to the Altar for a 2nd beating:Laugh:.

So, maybe you can find a sexy, motorcycle riding, boat owning, endowed, as well as an excellent cook pygmy of your own. Think of it.....she can ride your rear seat and if she opens her yap too much then you can stuff her in the trunk, with room for the spare helmet too....:smile5:

Need to stick to the part time relationships, and many of them. No matter how much they say they "love" you they are always trying to change you. Who are they in love with, you or the person they think they can change you into? And if you ever feel the need to live with them, move in with them and keep your place, a lot easier to move out then to move them out. My LAST marriage to Hell Women cured me. :bikersmilie:

You guys need to start a "He-Man woman Haters Club".:rotfl::rotfl: You have to figure out that you don't LIVE with them you exist with them thats all.:confused24: Whats that honey,get off your computer? Yes dear. Can I use that broom when you get done flying it?:rotfl::D

You guys need to start a "He-Man woman Haters Club".:rotfl::rotfl: You have to figure out that you don't LIVE with them you exist with them thats all.:confused24: Whats that honey,get off your computer? Yes dear. Can I use that broom when you get done flying it?:rotfl::D

evidently "SHE" doesn't read this board :smile5:

So, maybe you can find a sexy, motorcycle riding, boat owning, endowed, as well as an excellent cook pygmy of your own. Think of it.....she can ride your rear seat and if she opens her yap too much then you can stuff her in the trunk, with room for the spare helmet too....:smile5:

That's the best suggestion I have heard here so far....LMAO!!!

Boomer....who's gonna eyeball the next shipment of pygmies real durn close.....and if she has a flat head I can have a excellent coaster fer mah beer too.....:Laugh:

Hang in there Boomer, there's a "few" good ones out there ! Mine, (Cookie) said " When you marry me, I'll pay off your Harley" ! No brainer, we've had 4 scoots and numerous street rods since that wonderful day ! (And, she's really tiny cute too)! (couple'a boats too.....and,,,,she almost NEVER sez no)!.....

Renne....Still liv'in my second childhood !:dancefool:

One of the secrets to a successful relationship --

agree to go to your local Players Guild with her and enjoy "Little Orphan Annie" live on Saturday evening.

I must be loosing more than my hair !!

That may not be all that you lost. LOL

Been there , done that, bought the T shirt.