IGNORED

signed the papers

wild hair 39

I tell ya i wished I could move to texas and leave this God forsaken state of agony they call indiana....

Once my daughters are out of school I am moving south... I have been above Tennessee for wayyyyyyyy to long...

Now not saying north is bad, I happen to like michigan, maine, and the such but with weather, cost of living and CHILI, I cannot find good chili north of TN. but seriously all things considered Id rather be way south on about 30 acres of land with hardwoods all over it... then I could cut a tree, make bowl blanks, pen blanks, and sell them on ebay and then go riding for the rest of the day.... sounds like a good life to me...

Way to go Lowell. I vote for the Springfield. Then you can come by anytime for coffee. I could always use the company, Sharon went back to working 4 days a week. Hope to see ya at the hub at tthe end of july.

John

maybe springfield mo,north tx,or okc

got a moving quote,need to be out of here by 15 july

lowell

Let us know if you need a hand Lowell :thumbsup2:

ya know if you don`t tell squiddy where ya are moving too, he never will stop by and see ya....so better let him know..

Keep digging that hole good buddy :stickpoke:

Mountain Home, AR was just voted by Outdoor Magazine as Number 7 in the top ten places to retire. We have a lake on both sides of the town and the bike riding here is second to none. I would be glad to show you around and I have my camper here plugged in if you want to come and look around for a few days.

every thing looks good,the inspecter came out to day,nothing major,can fix it all my self,the lady,seams to be vary happy with every thing,may be on my way before july 15,got 30 days after moving comp. picks things up,to find a place,have a nece in springfield in real estate buss ,she is looking for a place for me.

now to get every thing done,off to okla tomorrow to get rid of these pugs,then who knows-???????????

lowell

:thumbsup::happy65:

every thing looks good,the inspecter came out to day,nothing major,can fix it all my self,the lady,seams to be vary happy with every thing,may be on my way before july 15,got 30 days after moving comp. picks things up,to find a place,have a nece in springfield in real estate buss ,she is looking for a place for me.

now to get every thing done,off to okla tomorrow to get rid of these pugs,then who knows-???????????

lowell

:thumbsup::happy65:

Have an Auction, One thing about an auction it all gets sold and they haul it all away.

It may be a win, win for you Lowel.

They buy it and they haul it!

Steve