IGNORED

Chickenhawk ???

Sleeperhawk

You know, when the MODERATORS have nothing to do this is what happens.

Just for a certain ex-Navy MODERATOR, :moon: :moon: :moon:

TEXAS is not big enough to hide you. See that noose Mr. MODERATOR :080402gudl_prv:

Edited by Sleeperhawk

Well....

You know George, you had mentioned in a previous thread about us moderators doing nothing. Now I can't totally disaree with that, y'all are a good bunch of folks, cept for a few that like to stir the pot a bit :whistling: and we really dont have a lot of "moderating" to do. We have been getting a good amount of new members here and I didn't want them to misunderstand your statement, that we really do nothing :confused24:, hence I decided that I, as a moderator, would do something to let the new folks know that we do indeed do something....like change peoples names :stickpoke:

Now I really love the new avitar, and I wont change Bobbies name to Chickenhawks Mechanic, because, you know, she's really likeable. Perhaps we'll change your name back...perhaps not. You would have to plead your case to the other Mods here, and Freebird when he gets back online perhaps tonight. I kinda like Chickenhawk....it really made me laugh when thought of it :hihi: BTW buddy.....have a great day :)

Wow I'm glad I didn't make the mod mad at me. Of course I'm just a little :stirthepot:. :whistling:

:Laugh:

Margaret

You know...sometimes you just HAVE to stir the pot a bit, keeps you from blowing up. Besides, it's been a good while since we have had some mindless parlor tricks happen...y'all remember Calimari dont you

:hihi:

Well....

Now I really love the new avitar, and I wont change Bobbies name to Chickenhawks Mechanic, because, you know, she's really likeable. Perhaps we'll change your name back...perhaps not. You would have to plead your case to the other Mods here, and Freebird when he gets back online perhaps tonight. I kinda like Chickenhawk....it really made me laugh when thought of it :hihi: BTW buddy.....have a great day :)[/color][/size][/font][/b]

Yeah you do remind me of Foghorn Leghorn :rasberry::rasberry::bighug:

As Foghorn says, "Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is."

:missingtooth:

You know...sometimes you just HAVE to stir the pot a bit, keeps you from blowing up. Besides, it's been a good while since we have had some mindless parlor tricks happen...y'all remember Calimari dont you

:hihi:

Wonder if Calamari moved to TX as well?:whistling: I understand they have DQ's in TX. I'm just glad for some fun this place was getting a bit boring. Nobody was :stirthepot:

Margaret

Yeah you do remind me of Foghorn Leghorn :rasberry::rasberry::bighug:

"Dog, I say hey Dog, your goin' about that all wrong!"

I'm just glad for some fun this place was getting a bit boring. Nobody was :stirthepot:

Margaret

I too have missed some of the good natured ribbing and pranks, gotta get my groove thing back on (yeah I know someone is gonna run with that statement :stickpoke:) I know I have been guilty of taking life too seriously here as of the last, oh say, 9 months :doh: