IGNORED

Chickenhawk ???

Sleeperhawk

"Dog, I say hey Dog, your goin' about that all wrong!"

I too have missed some of the good natured ribbing and pranks, gotta get my groove thing back on (yeah I know someone is gonna run with that statement :stickpoke:) I know I have been guilty of taking life too seriously here as of the last, oh say, 9 months :doh:

All rightie, what's a "groove thing" :confused24: how do you get it back on :think: Why did you remove it in the first place? :confused24: Didn't it "fit" in Texas :yikes:

"Boy, Are ya listenin' to me boy? I Say, I'm talkin' to ya Boy"

B'Dee, B'Dee, B'Dee That's All Folks' :stickinouttounge:

All rightie, what's a "groove thing" :confused24: how do you get it back on :think: Why did you remove it in the first place? :confused24: Didn't it "fit" in Texas :yikes:

"Boy, Are ya listenin' to me boy? I Say, I'm talkin' to ya Boy"

B'Dee, B'Dee, B'Dee That's All Folks' :stickinouttounge:

I see that Aussies like our old cartoons also

:) Loved Foghorn Leghorn and the crap he pulled on that dog. Can't hardly find the toons here on TV anymore.

...and my groove thing, we'll this is a PG site so I wont go there :yikes:

I see that Aussies like our old cartoons also

:) Loved Foghorn Leghorn and the crap he pulled on that dog. Can't hardly find the toons here on TV anymore.

That's because they're not "Politically correct" and are too violent for kids. You probably wouldn't recognize them anymore anyway. Last time I saw any of the old ones they cut them up so much to get rid of the "bad things".

I loved them too and I think we turned out fine... well, I did anyway. :stickpoke: :whistling: :Bunny: