IGNORED

I'm a baaaad boy

BuckShot

:ice_congrats-vi6886 Beautiful bike!! See ya got the shirt too!

Craig

Funny thing about the shirt-----Wife went garage saleing 2 yrs ago and walked into this garage and this guy had an 8 ft. table full of Harley shirts. All new and from all over the place. Only $2.00 a shirt. Son rides a Harley and we both love T-shirts. She bought 25 of them. What a deal.

Nice bike but if I were standing next to my new Ultra I would at least try to crack a smile!:smile5:

You don't have to look mean just cause your now a Harley rider.

My wife yells at me all the time---I don't take good picture's. Have to catch me by surprise.

Welcome to the H/D side brother! Beautiful machine and I know we have talked about this before. Just enjoy the hell out of it and get down here to Texas so I can see it...or take it to the International in Potato Creek

:whistling:

Only if you ride yours up from Texas bud----They will all probably send us to the other end of the campground.:crackup: Not to worry --- if they do we will just go to the lake cottage in Angola, In. :whistling:

Only if you ride yours up from Texas bud----They will all probably send us to the other end of the campground.:crackup: Not to worry --- if they do we will just go to the lake cottage in Angola, In. :whistling:

Dont laugh, I dont want to keep putting miles on Cliff's '89 that I have here. I am most likely going to be riding the Shovelhead up to Potato creek. I will probably fly Lonna up there as she wont be very comfortable on the H/D. We can ride around while were there and I'll fly her home. I have to get busy with it and make her so she's dependable enough to make the 2500 mile round trip. Besides....we had an Ultra at the 1st meet 5 years ago that belonged to PhoneDoc's inlaws, might as well be me that make sure another H/D is there for this one

:stirthepot:

Dont laugh, I dont want to keep putting miles on Cliff's '89 that I have here. I am most likely going to be riding the Shovelhead up to Potato creek. I will probably fly Lonna up there as she wont be very comfortable on the H/D. We can ride around while were there and I'll fly her home. I have to get busy with it and make her so she's dependable enough to make the 2500 mile round trip. Besides....we had an Ultra at the 1st meet 5 years ago that belonged to PhoneDoc's inlaws, might as well be me that make sure another H/D is there for this one

:stirthepot:

I thought you said you were going to fly Lonna up??? :stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::witch_brew: