IGNORED

This is what morning looked like

E-Fishin-C

Snow, freezing rain turning into ice pellets it's -3C :doh::crying: and more to come ...My spring riding is over

I am sad to hear that for you, Charlie....but on the upside, we are going to be about 70f and Sunny!!! woohoo!!! Better move west, young man!!!

The only months I didnt ride in the last 12 months were Dec, Jan and Feb.

Brian

I feel for you Charlie.

We had a lot of warm rain last night, right now it's 16 C (62 F) here in Niagara and the trees are breaking bud. I lived up your way for about 16 years and know what it's like, you only have two seasons up there... winter and summer!

Look at the bright side... as long as you have snow you won't have any mosquitos!!

Guest human4m
Snow, freezing rain turning into ice pellets it's -3C :doh::crying: and more to come ...My spring riding is over

Why is the ground all white? That's the strangest thing I've ever seen!:stickpoke:

... extended to you from warm, sunny with blue skies, ... COLORADO.

The upside? Not sure there is on for you fishman.

Perhap's it's that such a loooooong winter season makes tough guys, ... who just love to have friends like us.

Chin UP. It'll melt sometime soon.

JackZ

:bighug::stirthepot:

I'm sure he's thought of that too Mark

:hihi: Gonna be 70 degrees here today fishman....we even have a spare room just for you :stickpoke:

Is it the same bed as in Michigan :rotfl:

Excuse me , but Im not sharing with Charlie , umm who you going to choose:witch_brew:

Naugh-T

See what you started, we now have Whiteout conditions...... :bang head::bang head::bang head:

Yesterday, I rode the scoot to work & today I had to use 4wd in the truck, to get to work. I am living in barracks, about 1/2 mile away from work.

:snow::snow::snow::snow:

Part of the Bed price is Squidley gets to ride your bike, only fair :whistling:

Ohhh that was low....but kinda funny

:hihi:

Excuse me , but Im not sharing with Charlie , umm who you going to choose:witch_brew:

Naugh-T

It's a 3 bedroom house Rhonda

:stickpoke:....and we still have the futon in the living room :rasberry: