IGNORED

dad is back at the hospital....

Gamecock

ems took him about 545 this morning. he fell and was in so much pain. i wish more and more every second that all of this only happened to me. i cant bare to see him in this pain. i know in my heart this isnt my fault, but i am the one who wanted to ride so bad.

please pray for him

ben

ems took him about 545 this morning. he fell and was in so much pain. i wish more and more every second that all of this only happened to me. i cant bare to see him in this pain. i know in my heart this isnt my fault, but i am the one who wanted to ride so bad.

please pray for him

ben

Prayers sent for your Father and you and the family Ben.

Will keep you and your family in our thoughts, hopefully you and Dad will be feeling better soon, dont beat yourself up it wasnt your fault, you didnt do anything wrong and nobody is going to a funeral. All the best to you and your family. Craig

Ben,

I can relate to your senitments about your Dad hurting, but please dont push it on yourself in any way. We all know the risks everytime we get on a bike and just like you, your Dad wated to go with you. I know that doesn't help much, but you folks are in our thoughts. Stay strong for your dad, he'll get through this as will you...if you need something, ask of us for it, were here for you my friend.

Prayers sent up for quick and full recovery.

Dont blame yourself for what happened, you had no control over someone else's actions. It could have happened anyplace, anytime. Just be thankful he is still with you and your family.

please pray for him

ben

Ben, thoughts and prayers go out to your Dad, you and everyone.

Okay, I'm quilty that a buddy called and wanted to ride today. It was a good day and the thing about it, 2 different times today I reminded myself to be extra careful as thought about what you are going through. So you are in our thoughts and prayers more than you know. Take care Ben.

Spotsy

One of the greatest things that happens here is we can share VERY openly with each other. I understand your 'shadow guilt,' and you will be wise just to own it that way, as I am sure you are trying to do.

Continued prayers for all, and especially, as requested, for your Dad in his pain, and as well, all those who are now caring for him.

JackZ