IGNORED

Comfort Inn \Maintainance Day \ Oberlin\ June 19

Marcarl

Just spoke to Beverly at the Comfort Inn, Elyria OH, 440.324.7676.

She says that she will have rooms for Venture Riders for June 19 2010, for $62.95 + taxes, for double queen, and comes with a free hot breakfast.

Don't know if anyone has got this rate yet, but all you need to do is the tell her that you belong to the Venture Riders and you'll be getting that rate.

Oh and she loves Motor Cycles,,,,,,,ya,,,,, Harleys, can you imagine.

Just called Comfort Inn and got the $62.95+Taxes for the 18th and 19th. Beverly said she is sure glad the Oberlin Inn messed up. Said to tell everybody. She's excited to see all the bikes. See you all there. Thanks Carl.

Canceled Oberlin Inn.

Edited by KarlS
update

Just spoke to Beverly at the Comfort Inn and seeing that I had already booked she changed the rate from the $79.95 down to the $62, she sounded very nice and was more than happy to accomodate.

Ian

PS. Yes Randy I have the 2 rooms :innocent:

I will be sure to try to get a picture of Beverly with the bikes and hopefully some of the Venture Riders too! :whistling:

Just called Comfort Inn and got the $62.95+Taxes for the 18th and 19th. Beverly said she is sure glad the Oberlin Inn messed up. Said to tell everybody. She's excited to see all the bikes. See you all there. Thanks Carl.

Canceled Oberlin Inn.

Guest scarylarry
Thanks for the update. I just called the Inn and they changed my rate also. Can't wate to see everyone there.

Don :thumbsup:

Don I did try.....

I am loving getting another discount. Woo Hoo!!

:banana: This is going to be awesome.

:dancefool:We are going to have so much fun.

:clap2: Now I am going to go for a ride to celebrate.

Hey Larry...thanks for trying. ALL discounts are gladly taken. Never hurts to save a $$...we just put that in the gas tank!!!